The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. Your first wish is for a death star. Your wish gets corrupted, and you accidentally blow up earth. Feeling endlessly sorry, you wish for it to be replaced. The wish gets corrupted, so everyone is now a rabbit. And on this planet full of white fluffy rabbits you decide that it would be better if you had never wished for more wishes. This one gets corrupted, too, of course, so now you have minus wishes, and have to grant them to others.I wish for an awesome car! 8D

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

The coffee is radioactive and you grow a third arm.I wish I could filter out annoying sounds.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Granted. The resulting damage from your energy spree is very costly. You must work for years as a carnival side-show to pay us all back.Ninja'd.Granted, you can no longer hear anything anymore as you consider everything to be annoying. You try to learn sign language to communicate with everyone, but it fails miserably.I wish I had tickets to the carnival so I could throw peanuts at the side-show. =3

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted. But the poor sideshow already had low self-esteem, and you throwing peanuts at it doesn't make things better, so... let's just say that there is a big explosion, and many people get hurt. Ninja'dGranted. But now you don't know what to do with your time.I wish for four arms! And eight eyes!

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

You get warhead, but are frustrated with one, kick it, and the whole world is annihilated.I wish Justin Bieber would go mute.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm.