The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

It does, but then it overflows out of your computer, drowning you. I wish penguins could talk.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Wish granted. But since I was concentrating on something else, so the penguin turned into a pterodactyle. And... it ate you... I wish that I didn't have to drive to the store today to get some croissants for breakfast. Be back later.

Edited by Ankarus
830px-Epguide407.jpg

Are you ready?

The Clone Wars are back.

Wish granted. You encounter a car accident and never have to drive again. You're welcome I wish that Pie is an official element

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

Granted. I instead destroyed the rest of the universe, leaving Earth perfectly intact. However, without a Sun, Earth froze and everyone but that polar bear on the mint died as a result.I wish the universe still existed.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Granted, but you turn every letter to "raccoon" and wreck the English-speaking world. I wish for better potatoes.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Raccoon, raccoon raccoon raccoon RACCOON RACCOON RACCOON. (Granted, but it's the WORST GAME EVER)Raccoon raccoon raccoon raccoon raccoon Raccoon raccoon. (I wish I could write English again)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Granted, but now you can only say "raccoon" whenever you try to speak a word. I wish cupcakes would fall from the sky.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Raccoon, raccoon racc'oon raccoon raccoon. (Granted, but they're coffee flavoured)Raccoon raccoon raccoon racc'oon raccoon raccoon raccoon raccoon. (I wish I didn't have to say raccoon)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Wish granted, you crash straight into the ocean at supersonic speeds and the results are not pretty to say the least. I wish I Vakama sang "Don't stop me now" with the voice of Freddie Mercury at Xia.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Granted, but you look like Vakama while you're doing it, and everyone but BIONICLE fans run away screaming. The BIONICLE fans throw rotten fruit at you because Vakama never sang said song in canon, and you don't sound like Vakama.I wish that I had $30 to spend on whatever I like.