The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. Their crushed-to-near-molecular-size remains appear next to you.I wish to meet Galadriel.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

Granted. Instead, you are crushed to the size of an ant. I wish to meet Gandalf this time.OOC: Sorry, I should have made that "size", not "sized". Also, Galadriel is an elf ruler and magician from The Lord of the Rings. Not sure if you knew that from your response.

Edited by Toa Alaka

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

Granted. You now know everything about LotR -- setting, characters, and plot, but also everything else with any tangential connection to the books or movies. The sudden inflow of so much information proves traumatic.I wish I had a silver Krana-Kal.

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

Granted. It is localized to the Republic of Molossia and nowhere else. (Er, I hope I got the meaning of "localize" right.)I wish I could shapeshift into a coral snake.

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

Granted, instead of eating you alive, it kills you and then eats you.I wish people would stop acting like nintendo is the best company.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

They rip you off, steal all your sets which you so foolishly offered to get your precious minifigure, sell those, and run away to Azerbaijan, where they now own a popular Chimichanga franchise.But that's not all! On your summer vacation to Azerbaijan, they discover you are there and give you a free Chimichanga, with complimentary Nightshade.Ninja'd, so try this, ninjafier!The corrupter tries to corrupt this wish, but then decides it is impossible for his feeble mind. So, he takes it to a bunch of wise men living in a secret valley in the Himalayas, who also cannot corrupt this wish. So, he takes it to a tribe of rocket scientist monkeys in the Amazon, who simply wipe mud all over the wish. The wish has been unwished.And then, the impossiblity of the travel time and the wish being unwished promptly destroys all humanity, leaving only the rocket scientist monkeys, who learn to be afterlife ninjas so they can ninja you in your afterlife. Have fun with that, ninjaer!I wish I lived close to Brickfair.

Edited by Click