The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

(The split-second before you posted, some else submitted a post, meaning your post comes second. As such, your post where you corrupted Takaru's wish about the car is invalid because I did it a split-second before you, you have to corrupt my wish)Now you know, and your mistake will haunt you for the rest of your lifeI wish people in general were nicer

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Granted, you now own the copyright, but all you can use it for is writing some official web serials. It won't really revive it though, because you know, sets don't just materialize from out of nowhere...I wish I had a magical rainbow unicorn of science.
Yes but writing the serials is all I wanted, yeeey no curruption.You get your unicorn but it is made by mutran, so lifespam= 3daysI wish, that i could wish (a hard one)

I'm back!

Granted, but you aren't allowed to go there and they play in a concert hall that won't allow any sound to get outside, so you can't hear it at all. Furthermore, the next day your friends who were there tell you how awesome the concert had been, and what awesome stuff you missed out on.I wish I looked like my avatar. ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted, but it wasn't really worth selling your soul. And fake, too. Now you're stuck with a useless Klondike bar... and no soul. For all eternity, yay.I wish for a powerful demon from another dimension that is bound to fulfill my wishes and can neither kill or harm me nor influence others or the world to do so and is generally of a very friendly and forgiving personality. :)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)