The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. But where does that get you?I wish I could play Super Smash Bros. Brawl more often.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Granted:

Say, I really would've thought he'd have seen that banana peel lying on the ground.

Indeed, my good sir! Very good of you to make that remark!

I wish I had a better battery.

banner.jpg

Granted. You are inspired to write something so horrible, its hatedom is fifty times the size of its fandom.

I wish for a purple platypus-bear.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

Granted, you are so awesome that you become disillusioned with the rest of the not-as-awesome world and live the rest of your life in bitterness and sorrow.

I wish for a Rarity figurine.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

Granted. Humans blow up the Earth and leave it, causing interplanetary war. The worlds themselves are waging it, and they are at peace themselves.

I wish some people commented on my comedy.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Granted, you guest star as an annoying narrator.I wish I had an empty Koopa shell.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

Granted! Who put itching powder in it?

I wish I had all of the Comic Con minifigures, and I would get them in an immediatly openable container and in an undamaged and complete state. No one would notice anything different, and I will never lose the figures. They will not be counterfeit minifigures, and would be copies from the event itself. Bar a natural level of excitement lasting 2 minutes, and after that my emotions will return a normal state. The minifigures or anything else related to me receiving them, will cause me, or any other thing on earth any physical or mental harm.

Beat that :D :afro:

Edited by Devorath

DevBannerwithInterests.png

YOUR WISH CONTAINS MULTIPLE WISHES. YOUR WISH IS INVALID.I wish I had a dark-blue, pin-striped, Minifig suit.

metroid.gif

Granted, but it has a time-bomb strapped to the outside. And look, the timer says "0:00".I wish I had a LEGO TARDIS that's the right size for a Toa Metru.

metroid.gif

Granted, but it's a carnival with only one attraction: the owner gets shoved into a pit of lions.I wish my Toa Metru didn't wreak havoc in the future.

metroid.gif

Granted, but it's unbelievably toxic.I wish I had Slender: The Arrival.

metroid.gif

granted. you get more time,but the homework amount increases as well, changing almost nothing.

I wish your wish was a wish that wished my wish was wished for wishes to wish for wishes with.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Granted, but due to confusion caused by your post, I "accidentally" wish for your death.I wish stargatestaticTH was still alive.

metroid.gif

Granted, but, using the Kanohi Olmak you happen to be wearing, you accidentally send yourself to a dimension of literally nothing. You are subsequently torn apart in the infinite vacuum.I wish my cereal wasn't moldy.

metroid.gif

Granted, but you're not exactly in the specific order you wanted...

I wish I had a complete Bionicle Collection.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.