The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, it's utterly freezing to the point that if you just open the door you get hypothermia.I wish summer wasn't so cold.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

It does, and at a much lower boiling point. Now try to take a shower.I wish that people I liked weren't so stupid all the time...

Granted, but the troll the place so much that you're all banned.

Ha.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Granted, but... um... duh... duuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh...... kjdsgoifdnkvmfdsjmvcpkmvcm.......... :drool: :drooling: :dead:

I wish to have my brains back...

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Granted, but it's the only one of its kind, so everyone who want it come to compete and slaughter for it, wrestling it from your corpse.

I wish I had a better "interests" column on my profile.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

Granted, but it's all full of lies.

I wish my earbuds weren't broken.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

Granted, but it gets stolen five minutes after you buy it.

I wish that wifi worked reliably on my iPhone.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

Granted, and at first all goes quite well and, if I may say so, is a fantastic experience, but at some point, for some odd reason (blame solar winds, that always makes sense in terms of technology =P) it gets stuck in Cloak mode. Which means, that you're now more or less invisible. All. The. Time. Of course, there are even more downsids to it, but with my limited knowledge of the technology I sadly can't really predict them at this point.

I suppose it also goes without saying that you can't take it off anymore, right? :3 But hey, it could be much, much worse. You could explode, or die... but no, you're "just" invisible.

I wish I were a powerful wizard in a fantasy setting. :3

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted. A powerful wizard you are. A dark wizard - a necromancer to be exact. So you have your fun for a while, raising an army of the undead to do your bidding, fighting a knight here, raiding a town there, and life as a necromancer seems pretty good. That is until you realise just how lonely you've become. You see, the undead are just reanimated corpses with no mind of their own so they're not very good at keeping you company. As for real people, you're a necromancer practicing dark magic and that is frowned upon, thus those who don't try to kill you do their best to avoid you. Even animals run away from you.

But hey, you have an awesome skull fortress. Shame there's no one to share it with, other than the undead who leave quite the mess.

I wish for the ability to control the flow of time.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

Granted... through a Vahi. Which everyone claws for, and in the process, is smashed to pieces, dooming us ALL!

I wish... I wish... I wish I had a wish...

Current collection:
2001: 

Granted, a nearby fish obtains eternal life and happiness, mutating over the years into a horrific monster that sucks the world dry in order to maintain a state of everlasting bliss. Eventually it moves on to new worlds, leaving behing a dry husk of a planet...I wish for a piece of blank paper.

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

granted, however its is sentient and likely to maliciously give you papercuts for the rest of your life

I wish for a self cleaning kitchen

Well seeing as my old stories are in the archives, and don't see to be reachable, there isn't much for me to put here right now. So hope you are having a good day, and try not to fall into any trans-dimensional portals I guess. Lastly, to round things off with a quote:
"Ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?"

Granted, but it cleans itself so well that it bores holes through the floor, causing an uneven and unstable floor, which you fall through into the Netherworld which is hidden beneath your house.

I wish people would shut their mouths and open their eyes. If you are one of the few who do, I am Very Proud of Ya.

Edited by kopaka's kool kompanion

Current collection:
2001: 

Granted, but they open their eyes so much that they cannot close them, and they dry out and cause immense discomfort

I wish that my chair was more comfortable

Well seeing as my old stories are in the archives, and don't see to be reachable, there isn't much for me to put here right now. So hope you are having a good day, and try not to fall into any trans-dimensional portals I guess. Lastly, to round things off with a quote:
"Ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?"

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, but it only effects one person.I wish I had a completely normal and harmless pizza.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"