The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. You are now so funny that when ever you tell a joke, everyone goes into cardiac arrest from laughing too hard, (it's possible) and dies. The bad part is that everyone thinks that all you ever say is jokes, and when you open your mouth, they start laughing. You join a monastery, and take a vow of silence.

I wish that two more people would join Bionicle Mafia V, which can conveniently be found in a link in my sig.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Granted. Everyone joins. Or at least, they attempt to do so, but the last two spots have been occupied. Everyone, from Putin to that guy at McD's attempt to join, crashing the server. Rage turns into violent conflict. Brother against brother. Mother against daughter. Dolphin vs human. A certain Asian dictator gets involved and utilizes a forbidden weapon.The conflict escalates into a nuclear holocaust, dooming the human race. The dolphins, now mutated by exposure to radiation, inherit the land. I wish that we could communicate with dolphins.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

Granted, but Nuhvok-Kal takes you down with its gravity power.

I wish people had gotten my references in my previous post.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Granted, but you can only divide it by 0.I wish I could go to Gallifrey(BEFORE it was destroyed).

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Granted, but once you receive it you soon realise that's not quite as fantastic and otherworldly as it seems to be in theory. A few days later you realize that you could as well have built one at home (you know, you find tutorials for everything on the internet ^^), and that you wouldn't have had to spend your wish on it. Now you are there, with a more or less useless mobius strip. At least it's nice to look at, maybe it's big enough to use it as a bracelet, and if that wont wok, you could still hang it on your wall or something.

Maybe you should have wished for a dimension-twisting device instead, though. Then you could have turned anything into a mobius strip! ^^

I wish I would live in a fantasy universe, and not get killed instantly by some magical beast, a dark knight, demons, wild boars, other beasts, other humans, natural catastrophies or other deadly causes. In fact, I'd like to be immortal, thank you very much. xD

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

You're allergic to everything else...except peanuts.

I wish I had a Gundam. A full-sized, fully functional Gundam. That works exactly as it does in the anime.

Granted, but it only works long enough for you to get 5,000 meters in the air...where you plummet to your death.I wish I had a real, fully-functional, never malfunctioning Sonic Screwdriver.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

granted, but then you get lost in it and can't get out.

I wish that my wish to have a toa tahu figure was granted uncorrupted.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

You wish upon a star. The star falls from the sky and you are knocked out by it. When you awaken, small running batteries have stolen your life savings.

I wish that I could wear my best friend as a hat.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

Granted, but for some odd reasons your best friend does not approve of having been turned into a hat and keeps on nagging about that every time it (as in, the hat) is being worn. And you know talking hats, they can go on and on for hours... I just hope someday some kind being will reverse that wish. D:

I wish I were a demon.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted, they don't exist in space, and all the ticks on earth swarm into your house.---

Granted, but for some odd reasons your best friend does not approve of having been turned into a hat and keeps on nagging about that every time it (as in, the hat) is being worn. And you know talking hats, they can go on and on for hours...

(You wouldn't happen to be referring to Ezlo, would you?)

metroid.gif

Granted, now they have to eat every 19 minutes and 59 seconds.The person below me knows who Ezlo is.EDIT: Whoops! Wrong game!

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Granted. He's from LoZ: The Minish Cap. But to corrupt this...

Granted, but every post made after yours are below yours, so everyone posts saying they know, causing this topic to be filled with spam.

I wish for someone to Answer That and Stay Fashionable.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Granted, but you never wake up.I wish that Falco would appear in the next Super Smash Bros. game.

metroid.gif