The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. Jupiter is in chaos, though.

I wish my life had meaning.

Also, couldn't help myself with this one.

I wish I could break cinder blocks with my bare hands.

Granted, but now your hands are broken.

- :b: :i: :m_o: :c: :r: :y:

Edited by BioCry

:I

Granted, but a monster invades and thinks we are all edible, he eats all of us, including you.

I wish that Batman vs. Superman would get here faster.

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

If I sounded like a geek in this

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.  Even me.

GRANTED, BUT I USE THE DEFINITION OF POLONAISE THAT MEANS "An elaborate short-sleeved overdress with a fitted waist and a draped cutaway overskirt that was popular for women in the 1770s" ENJOY YOUR DRESS!

I WISH FOR A TIE-DYED DINOSAUR THAT IS DRINKING COFFEE

Edited by Mushy the Mushroom

goldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpgIMG_7223(2).jpg.62624129031c1e2fd7df50d70b18f765.jpggoldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpg

IMG_0692.GIF.3309bb29bcc7460f3b8786a87af44771.png.da7133cb92dbb2189370ddfa6f4d46de.png Member-Made Emote Topic h.jpg.3e4ad884a1ceef85d03b81b5df0c09ef.jpg

Original Mush art thanks to @Bambi

Granted, it turns real and tried to kill you

I wish I was good at Minecraft Survival mode singleplayer.

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Granted, complications ensue which makes my avatar get it instead.

I wish for l33t MOCing skills

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Granted, but you are so good at MOCing that your rivals send hitmen after you.

I wish for a pet teridax. That DOESN'T try to kill me.

Dont you just hate it when your in a shop then you turn off a power point because nothings plugged into it, then realise that it's actually a light switch.... yeah. :(

Granted, it's just like the inch system.

I wish I had telekinesis.

post, you are correct.

Granted, only humans.

I wish for a cupcake.

post, you are correct.