The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted it has a good taste but due to the tast the water is now poisonous.I wish I had several tucan birds

Edited by Chi Keeper Cho Voxumo-Chan

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

granted the world becomes chocolate and we eventually eat the whole worldI wish i could use jedi mind tricks

Edited by Chi Keeper Cho Voxumo-Chan

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted, but instead of Greg Farshtey you get a different, creepy Greg person who spend his time throwing pies at a brick wall...I wish for a gallon of lard.

Edited by Serpent of Fire
I was there when Bionicle started in 2001. The next ten years were a great run. Sadly, all things must come to an end. But I will stop by and check in from time to time.

Granted. Your speed has been greatly increased. However, in your fleet footed endeavors, soon you find that your increased velocity results in numerous collisions with walls built sturdy and strong.Verily, I wish that henceforth my vocabulary be greatly bolstered.

Granted. However, you are now set upon forthwith from every side, and soon lose your new domain. Alas, it seems that in your haste to conquer France, you neglected to provide adequate means for it's defense, and are thus stricken from the record books.My wish consists of success in valiant endeavors of mine relating to the conquering of the moon.

granted but you did not specify that it would be the same so fish rule earth now.I wish that vultures would circle all my enemies

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Granted, however, all they do is circle, while your enemies, while slightly put off by this show, resume their designs, adverse to your own.EDIT: Ninja'd.Granted. Unfortunately, you die in said sleep.I wish people could understand grand and verbose speech better.

Edited by King Joe

granted the chaotic war's prisoner of war camp is located in your back yardI wish that all snow would be purple

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu