The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

I have some in the fridge, just came back from Native New Yorker. You took some, but I found a stranger in my house so I beat the  ######  crud out of you with a television antenna, back scratchers and a lamp, resulting in you being terribly hurt and end up going to Tent City, a fenced, outside prison here in Arizona that is located in the middle of the desert where prisoners are forced to wear pink clothes, watch an extremely small TV on the ceiling of a room-sized structure, and endure the desert heat, all the while you only get one bowl of ice cream per year. How does my pizza sound now, huh?!

I wish I could uproot this blasted weed in my back yard; I swear the root goes down for miles. >_>

EDIT: Why is "C + rap' censored? I hear it all the time on day-time Cartoon Network.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Granted.  You muddle around in the past too much and cause the universe to be ripped apart by the spacetime continuum.  How did you not see this coming?

I wish I was better at writing.

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

If I sounded like a geek in this

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.  Even me.

Granted. You are now the King of Spain. You are an astronaut sans spacesuit. Boom.

I wish I wasn't bored.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Granted, an enormous peanut-butter-tuna-spinach-horseradish-beet-sour-cream-mayonnaise pie will be delivered to you, with doves inside for a celebratory effect.

I wish it was raining, I wish it was pouring, I wish that the old man is snoring.

Edited by Nescent

IetTsFQ.png

The old man that is the East Wind snores an awesome snore, blowing not only thine house, nor thine neighbors dwellings, but the casa of everyone in town has collapsed, making people either die or injured from all of collapsed structures, thenceforth the Eastern winds drool emerges as rain to mere mortals and drowns many of the trapped victims. The Olympian Neptune uses this travesty as his casus belli upon the winds that stir his waters and drowns his horses, and attacks the cloud entity. The other winds hear the scream of their brethren and come to the East Winds aid. Neptune calls upon his gods allies, except for Jupiter, who dislikes Neptune. For forsaking their pre-established alliance, Neptune wages war upon his brother. Upon this disaster and mass cosmic warfare, the Aesir attack the divided Olympians and the world is torn apart by the twin pantheons laying waste to mountains and the burning of towns. Finally, enough is enough, and the bodily form of the great Eru Illuvatar comes forth and purges these corrupt Valar from the universe and all those men that participated with these beings, and after the world crumbles the world is formed anew. You happy you wanted the old man to have rain accompany his snoring? Huh?! Look what you did!

I wish my download for Oblivion would hurry it up.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Granted. However, something went wrong with your download, and when you play the game, your character is a Mudcrab. You must spend all of your time crawling along the beaches, hiding in the rocks and barrels, sniffing Nirnroots...horrible things, Mudcrabs.

I wish Oblivion was real life.

IetTsFQ.png

Granted.  You have no experience, weapons, or training, and Mythic Dawn kills you.

I wish Hollywood would stop making sequels, remakes, and reboots and make more original stuff.

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Granted.  They are so stupid you kill yourself.

I wish I could reverse time.

post, you are correct.

Granted, but your wish has been corrupted.

I wish I could read faster.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Granted.  Your speed of reading makes it so that you understand nothing that happens.

I wish I could reverse and un-reverse time.

post, you are correct.

Then you move to Arizona, so your skin can get dry in the summer months instead.

I wish I could have some quality pizza right now, gooey cheese, grilled chicken and bacon and ranch on an ol' sloppy slice. Mmm-mmm-mmm

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Granted, but they are also invisible, and they arrive at your house in the same box as the world's best deck of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, which you remove from the box, believing them to be the worst because you only ordered one deck. You then throw the box, and terrible deck contained within, away, believing it to be empty.

I wish Kopaka would admit that he slipped.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg