The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted.  He begins to spout other grammatical errors everywhere.

I wish I could reverse and un-reverse time without it moving exponentially faster.

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

If I sounded like a geek in this

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.  Even me.

Granted. We going to#&^@60u95Y$)$TUGF@{$^)U@GR@#P$QU)@@#!#RF

GAME RESTART...

1.pak

2.pak

3.pak

sarcasm.mod

funny.mod

stupid.mod

pizza.mod

Okay, so I played this once, and I think it's pretty fun. Basically, someone makes a wish, and you corrupt it, then make your own wish. For example: User1: I wish I had a puppy. User2: Granted, but it's an ugly Bulldog-Schnauzer mix. I wish I had a hot dog. And so on. Without further ado, Let's get started! I wish I had a 3DS.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Granted. We going to#&^@60u95Y$)$TUGF@{$^)U@GR@#P$QU)@@#!#RF

GAME RESTART...

1.pak

2.pak

3.pak

sarcasm.mod

funny.mod

stupid.mod

pizza.mod

Okay, so I played this once, and I think it's pretty fun. Basically, someone makes a wish, and you corrupt it, then make your own wish. For example: User1: I wish I had a puppy. User2: Granted, but it's an ugly Bulldog-Schnauzer mix. I wish I had a hot dog. And so on. Without further ado, Let's get started! I wish the Turaga of Justice was eaten by a Kikanalo.

• Upvote 1

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Granted. Because of your wish, we have t()&^@60u95Y$)$TUGF@{$^)U@GR@#P$QU)@@#!#RF

GAME RESTART...

1.pak

2.pak

3.pak

sarcasm.mod

funny.mod

stupid.mod

pizza.mod

thirdtime.fac

repetitive.fac

pata.mon

ange.mon

holyange.mon

seraphi.mon

Okay, so I played this once, and I think it's pretty fun. Basically, someone makes a wish, and you corrupt it, then make your own wish. For example: User1: I wish I had a puppy. User2: Granted, but it's an ugly Bulldog-Schnauzer mix. I wish I had a hot dog. And so on. Without further ado, Let's get started! I wish I had a 3DS.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Granted, but kikinalos are herbivores and so the critter merely chokes to death, thine victim just crawls out covered in slime and is mentally scarred.

You thus recieve a 3DS.... a picture of one! Ha!

I wish I could find the time to take pictures of MOCs.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Granted, but you, a mere mortal human, lacking the innate wisdom of someone like a Great Being or Makuta, become overly stressed and follow the foot steps Mata Nui and forget about your subjects, but rather then being skull-bashed or getting the sleepy sniffles, you gain a parasite: a bionic worm, the very stead of Shockwave from Transformers: Dark of the Moon.

I wish I could have a life size replica of the Kanohi Olmak. ^_^

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Granted, but it cracks and malfunctions upon use.

I wish people could spell my name right.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Granted, so long as everyone gets the picture.

I wish the second half of Foundations of Stone (by Howard Shore) was longer without the use of mass repetition.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Granted. but because I don't get the picture, we get to#&^@60u95Y$)$TUGF@{$^)U@GR@#P$QU)@@#!#RF

GAME RESTART...

1.pak

2.pak

3.pak

sarcasm.mod

funny.mod

stupid.mod

pizza.mod

Okay, so I played this once, and I think it's pretty fun. Basically, someone makes a wish, and you corrupt it, then make your own wish. For example: User1: I wish I had a puppy. User2: Granted, but it's an ugly Bulldog-Schnauzer mix. I wish I had a hot dog. And so on. Without further ado, Let's get started! I wish 

No.

But...

NO. No 3DS, alright?

Fine. I wish I had a New 3DS!

Why, you... you... you ORANGE TEXT.

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Granted but now you are committed to the loony bin for 3 Different Dementia Disorder Syndromes..

I wish I was able to build a cool Nui-Jaga MOC in my Lego Digital Designer.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Wish granted, search the meaning of the first flag in my signature. :P  (left-to-right)

Wish granted, you and your nerves are now completely numb and you start to mentally wish that you could feel pain again to know that you live.

I wish I had more water to drink. :(

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Granted.  It sucks even more than the original from 1986.

I wish I could reverse and un-reverse time without it moving exponentially slower or faster.

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

If I sounded like a geek in this

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.  Even me.

Granted, but it moves so fast you can't keep up and are forever ridiculed as being a Neanderthal for being unable to work it's complexities.

I wish I had better time management skills.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Granted, but your time management skills cause you to get everything done early, leaving you bored.

I wish I could find my past self and warn him of Bionicle's end.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Granted, but your past self, preparing for the long wait for Bionicle's return, buys so many sets that it doubles the money Lego makes on the line, and they never stop it. However, CCBS is never introduced and the sets get even more senselessly specialized over time and eventually become Galidor. Not to mention they also make more movies, which are so much worse than TLR that everyone's brain explodes into goop.

I wish there was a Great Mask of Laughter. 

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg