The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but now what you wish for is rotton tomatoes

I wish I had more money

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Granted, however, you are stuck knowing only how to draw platypuses

I wish I had a tree

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Granted, but after 3 seconds of owning it, both a rabid beaver and a drunk lumberjack cut it down.

I wish that I could get a good enough weapon to take on the Gore Magala in Monster hunter 4 ultimate.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

What ever the heck that is, you don't get it an instead recieve a ket that has what you wanted stickered onto said key

Where the key goes no one knows!

I wish Victor Stone on Teen Titans GO! would be portrayed as being more intelligent then he shown as being on the show (his father is a scientist and he himself works with plasma beams and portals for Pete's sake!).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I would say Granted, but all characters from the original Teen Titans show were turned to idiots in order for Go! to be humorous enough to face up against the rest of the idiotic randomness that covers the television these days, the only acception to this complete and utter stupidity is in reruns and Ninjago, so I apologize that your minor antagonist will be eternally portrayed with less intelligence than shall ever suffice, it's just how television works these days.

I wish for a bagel,

Granted, D5 Petewa is eaten instead, causing SharkyDane to go on a rampage and kill D3 Petewa. So he dies anyways.

I wish Kovika Hordika could get the Mocha he asked for.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Granted, with it comes much neck-breaking,

Granted, D5 Petewa is eaten instead, causing SharkyDane to go on a rampage and kill D3 Petewa. So he dies anyways.

I wish Kovika Hordika could get the Mocha he asked for.

So he still gets eaten by the same exact beast? That doesn't exactly solve the problem,

I wish D3 Petewa hadn't gotten eaten alive,