The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. But they only have krana Bo's. And they have no Off button so you can only tell them what to destroy.

I wish Deathclaws were easier to kill

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Granted, but since there were no instructions, the script is full of errors, the voice acting is rubbish and the CGI is sloppy while the stop motion is missing too many frames.

I wish I was an artist.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Granted. Several tons of canned stew is delivered five miles from your house. The cans are in boxes, each of which holds six cans. There are thousands of these boxes, each three feet tall. Have fun moving those to your house! PS: You're required to carry them by hand.

I wish my order of Bionicle would arrive tomorrow.

IetTsFQ.png

Granted. Instead, whenever you are tired or exhausted, you feel fat eeg, a squishy, blubbery substance whose mere touch is totally revolting.

I wish caffeine tasted like rancid cheese, so that I wouldn't want to drink it and get addicted.

IetTsFQ.png

4290184-speechless-stickguy-meme.gif

you win this round.

i wish he didnt.

• Upvote 1

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

granted.you're in an old Geico gimmick commercial that was funny at the time, but has since faded into irrelevancy,which is a fate worse than death.

i wish for a pony that can fly.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.