The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Wish granted... You're a premier member of the KKK, and you get arrested.

I wish that, from now on, the word sploink is synonymous but not regarded as the same as the word wish and that the wording and spirit of the game of corrupt-a-wish only applied to phrases that use "wish" in them.

Finally, I sploink for infinite sploinks that I may use whenever and wherever I want.

Edited by The Editor

wake_up_sheeple.png

Granted. But it takes a lot of work to become one, and when asked how you did, you have no idea, and get demoted to the average denizen once more. Pleb.

Granted, but it's WHEN you get the bagek that matters, you already got your bagel 9-10 posts ago. You already ate it back then, or it's moldy now.

I don't eat the bagels, I use them for necromancy.

I wish someone would be confused over that.

Granted, but the by becoming a leader of a pro-Ventian terrorist organization and doing a public rally at the Forum of Augustus, you are thrown into a firefight with Papal agents and Italian officers, in which you are grazed by the ear tops. In prison, everyone calls you their 'little elf'...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29313-1372950034-32

I wish for some good traditional supreme pizza. Mm mm mm-mm-mm!

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Granted, but the pizza is superior to all life forms on earth, including humans and it forces you to recruit more people into his army.

I wish the Boneheads of Voodoo Island were released. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Alright, it is better. it is awesome! It is epic!! It is the most awesoem fights you have ever seen or ever will see!! But unfortunately, it is too intense and bloody and gory for Lego's tastes so it is hidden forever. Bionicle will now always have this little empty part in the story, where everyone prepares for a fight and then the story skips to after it, any details that happened during the battle are unknowable. Say... Where did Lewa and Nilkuu go? They were there before the battle started...

EDIT: Forgot my wish!

I wish for a Phase II Clone Trooper helmet.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Granted, but his helmet is replaced with some Theed Guard's helmet. Oops!

I wish my game download would hurry up and finish downloading.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Granted, 200 agents come to your doorstep and arrest you so your creative essence as a master builder can't be used against Lord Business. 

I wish I could visit Denmark. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Granted. You are teleported to Denmark before it's Christianization in a time of war. Thus, because you do not know the local customs and thus break some laws unintentionally, you are sacrificed to Thor by being forcefully hung, stabbed in the heart while being tied up, and then once dead your body is tossed into a bog, where you'll be mummified by the bog for modern scientists to investigate. Once that's done, more people get to have their turn. :D

I wish for my video to stop buffering.  :mad:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Granted. Now, coming next fall, from the makers of Japan's Super Sentai comes an all new hit live-action cartoon. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers!

GO GO POWER RANGERS! *Eh duh duhn duh-duh duh duhn!* GO GO POWER RANGERS! *Eh duh duhn duh-duh duh duhn!*

I wish the rest of this topic would be consumed by all capital letters.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

granted, your wish is reversed.

I wish we could have regular text back for this topic.

granted. nothing is changed.

(you capitalized the letter 'i')

wrong wish, you should have used reverse psychology. double d from ed edd n' eddy made that pretty clear.

i wish the new-regular text would never be changed.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Success! The hoverboard works ...for a short amount of time before the extremely early prototype blows up, causing radioactive burns.

I wish The Tokytot's signature wasn't so long.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Granted, but whoever this toa is, he is quite brittle and he breaks after a week.

I wish a couple of Lego Star Wars sets.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png