• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

game wish corrupt

• Please log in to reply
9082 replies to this topic

#5921 Offline J46 Nui

J46 Nui
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 741 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2012 - 08:04 PM

Firing your LAZOR safely required you to be a long distance from anyone else, so you are now stranded in the middle of a desert.Being the only intelligent thing on my lonely planet, I have declared myself its emperor. I now wish for some loyal subjects to keep me company.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

#5922 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 3,324 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2012 - 08:10 PM

They are the stupidest morons in the history of history so they cannot obey your will.I wish that I was a Miraluka

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

#5923 Offline J46 Nui

J46 Nui
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 741 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2012 - 05:31 PM

You are a Miraluka with human eyes that can see, making you indistinguishable from a human.I wish my minions were smarter.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

#5924 Offline Shinken Green

Shinken Green
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,259 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2012 - 11:02 PM

They're smarter. So much smarter, in fact, that they overthrow you with absolute minimal effort thanks to their newfound intelligence.I wish I was a Toa with an element of the corrupter's choice...though it can only be an element that a canon Toa can actually have.
Shinken Green, Tani Chiaki! The samurai sentai authorized by providence...Shinkenger! Going forth!

#5925 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members

• 3,374 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2012 - 01:38 AM

Granted, you are a Toa of Magnetism. The Makuta assissinate you and hundreds of your brethren out of paranoia.I wish I was as famous as the guy in my sig

Edited by Geardirector, Nov 15 2012 - 01:38 AM.

#5926 Offline KlakWest

KlakWest
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,102 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2012 - 02:38 AM

You are now as famous as Taynikma, which means not many people in BZPower recognize you, making many of them think you're just another guy.I wish people would recognize Geardirector's true fame!

#5927 Offline The Invisible Noob

The Invisible Noob
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 959 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2012 - 04:13 PM

I'm pretty sure there's not enough magic in the world to do that.But if there was then, Geardirector is now ... infamous for all the naughty things he did as a kid.I wish the sports pile didn't stop getting taller.

#5928 Offline Miku Hatsune

Miku Hatsune
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 32 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2012 - 04:44 PM

It gets so tall it knocks the moon out of orbit, causing a massive catastrophe. I wish i had a 1TB hard drive that could never fail.

#5929 Offline guru gelu

guru gelu
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 43 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 06:23 PM

Granted, but it gets hacked and shorts, cracking in half and creating a void due to its power.I wish I had a pet Tahtorak.

My Brickshelf
Current collection:
2001:
Onua, Pohatu
2002:Tahnok, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003:Panrahk
2004:Bordakh (X2)

2005:Oohnorak
2006:(None)
2007:Dekar, Defilak, Takadox
2008:Gorast, Antroz
2009:Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix
2010:Tahu
And random pieces I bought off Bricklink.
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999:Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000:Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

I also have Jimi Stinger from Breakout.

#5930 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members

• 3,324 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 07:53 PM

It steps on you. Then it steps on the whole townI wish that I didn't keep losing fights in the BZPRPG.And in X-Men Darkest Days, and in Star Wars Oddyseys, and other TBRPGs.No, seriously, it's getting really upsetting.

Edited by Constructman, Nov 16 2012 - 07:54 PM.

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

#5931 Offline Dr. Johnathan Crane

Dr. Johnathan Crane
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 48 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 05:11 PM

Granted, now you start losing in everything else.I wish I was 36 inches taller.

riseylyricgif.gif

any Skillet fans here?

please, feel free to check out my YouTube channel!

https://www.youtube....3WbByIXJBpl-c2g

#5932 Offline Vakama-san

Vakama-san
  • Members
  • Toa

• 187 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 04:03 PM

Granted, but now you bonk your head every time you walk through doorways.I wish Disney didn't buy Star Wars.

Edited by Vakama-san, Nov 19 2012 - 04:04 PM.

Posted Image

#5933 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,885 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 06:56 PM

It didn't. It's a conspiracy, both are owned by the government.I wish that my new toaster was smaller.

#5934 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members

• 3,324 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 07:20 PM

It's now as small as a lego brick.I wish that I was.

#5935 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 07:46 PM

Unfortunately, since you 'was' instead of 'are', you no longer exist in the present; and since the present is the only time of actuality, you therefore cease to exist, dying a horrible death, and an even more horrible destruction of your soul. The end.I wish that love would never die, I wish that God would be forgiven. #lesmis.

#5936 Offline guru gelu

guru gelu
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 43 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 09:18 PM

Granted. Problem is, since love can never die, that would mean hate can either, meaning God cannot be forgiven. A bigger problem is that was two wishes, so it is nullified and all is depleted, regardless of what I have already said.I wish my cheeseburger was alive, but was a vegan.

My Brickshelf
Current collection:
2001:
Onua, Pohatu
2002:Tahnok, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003:Panrahk
2004:Bordakh (X2)

2005:Oohnorak
2006:(None)
2007:Dekar, Defilak, Takadox
2008:Gorast, Antroz
2009:Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix
2010:Tahu
And random pieces I bought off Bricklink.
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999:Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000:Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

I also have Jimi Stinger from Breakout.

#5937 Offline Vakama-san

Vakama-san
  • Members
  • Toa

• 187 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 09:42 AM

Granted, but it grows rampant, eating every plant on the planet, leaving every one with no oxygen, and everyone dies.I wish they would release all six Toa Hagah on the 15th anniversary of Bionicle.
Posted Image

#5938 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 06:18 PM

Granted, but diehard Bionicle fans are so repulsed that they form a terrorist group and invade Denmark, which makes such a negative bakclash against Bionicle that all hope of it return dies.I wish Hapori Dume's profile could still be accessed.

#5939 Offline Vakama-san

Vakama-san
  • Members
  • Toa

• 187 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 07:45 PM

Granted, but only site admins can access it.I wish I was a Toa.
Posted Image

#5940 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members

• 3,324 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 07:55 PM

Makuta eats you for lunch.I wish that I was a Makuta.

#5941 Offline Vakama-san

Vakama-san
  • Members
  • Toa

• 187 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 08:11 PM

Granted, but your not used to being made of anti-dermis, so you never notice your very being seeping out of a small gap in your armor, and you eventually die.I wish I had more volumes of Naruto.

Edited by Vakama-san, Nov 20 2012 - 08:11 PM.

Posted Image

#5942 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 09:52 PM

Granted. You now over 100 volumes of Naruto...all heading straight for your vital organs at over the speed of sound. The question is not "can you dodge?" The question is, "Are you feeling lucky, punk?"I wish I could dodge bullets.

brokenmr.jpg

#5943 Offline Vakama-san

Vakama-san
  • Members
  • Toa

• 187 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 10:06 PM

Granted, but as you dodge bullets, you get hit by rockets.I wish had a cookie.
Posted Image

#5944 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 10:08 PM

Granted, the cookie's chocolate chips are actually cyanide capsules.I wish I could dodge rockets and bullets and anything that might hurt me while I'm dodging said rockets and bullets.

brokenmr.jpg

#5945 Offline Vakama-san

Vakama-san
  • Members
  • Toa

• 187 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 10:18 PM

Granted, but you can't dodge falling into a pool of energized protodermis.I wish I had white Rahkshi leg pieces for my MOC.

Edited by Vakama-san, Nov 20 2012 - 10:18 PM.

Posted Image

#5946 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 10:49 PM

Granted, but the full-size, living Rahkshi that you took them from aren't too happy...I wish Pluto was a planet again :(

brokenmr.jpg

#5947 Offline Vakama-san

Vakama-san
  • Members
  • Toa

• 187 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 11:03 PM

Granted, but now those other 'dwarf' planets are planets now too.I wish I had 4 copies of Grisalbrand.
Posted Image

#5948 Offline DeltaStriker

DeltaStriker
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 91 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 05:04 PM

Granted, but it is poisoned.I wish for BIONICLE to come back.
Matoro

"Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back, it never WOULD have come back."
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig.

#5949 Offline Vakama-san

Vakama-san
  • Members
  • Toa

• 187 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 06:13 PM

Granted, but it flies off shelves before you can get any.I wish could get this program on my computer to work.
Posted Image

#5950 Offline DeltaStriker

DeltaStriker
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 91 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 09:08 AM

Granted, but it crashes your computer.I wish for LEGO to start think more about the fans instead of the money.
Matoro

"Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back, it never WOULD have come back."
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig.

#5951 Offline Miku Hatsune

Miku Hatsune
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 32 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 02:48 PM

The only fans then are fanGIRLS. I wish i had 10 computers.

#5952 Offline DeltaStriker

DeltaStriker
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 91 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 03:28 PM

Granted, but they all get viruses and crash whenever you turn them on.I wish for an incorruptible wish.
Matoro

-- Greg Farshtey

#5953 Offline Nanosuit User

Nanosuit User
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 658 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 09:01 PM

Your wish has been rendered voidI wish for Bionicle to be revived

Steam ID: Opiu18

#5954 Offline Miku Hatsune

Miku Hatsune
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 32 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 10:46 PM

Your request has been declined.I wish to be omnipresent.

#5955 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members

• 3,324 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 11:19 PM

You see a lot of things that are considered "classified" and as a result are attacked by every major security organization on the globe.I wish that I could write a symphony.

#5956 Online Taka Nuvia

Taka Nuvia
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,052 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 04:28 AM

Granted, but it's a Symphony of Evil that is so beautiful that everyone who were to listen to it would die. So it's deadly beautiful.The real problem is that it's also infinite, and no matter what you try, you can't stop writing it. You write on and on and on for all eternity, for the symphony won't allow you to die before you have completed it.I wish I were a mathematical genius.

22_rise_f.jpg

#5957 Offline DeltaStriker

DeltaStriker
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 91 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 08:31 AM

Granted, but you spend your days making calculations, and you never get a life.I wish for there to be no more noobs.
Matoro

-- Greg Farshtey

#5958 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,885 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 09:22 AM

The lack of noobs leads to the rise of a non-noob monopolization of everything on the internet, eventually forcing everyone else who isn't part of their regime offline.I wish Black Friday lines were shorter.

#5959 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members

• 3,324 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 09:46 AM

Granted. They're shorter by one person.I wish that virtual keyboards were easier to use (I always hit the wrong key)

#5960 Offline DeltaStriker

DeltaStriker
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 91 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 09:52 AM

Granted, but then you become addicted and turn into a tech zombie.I wish for Black Friday to disappear.
Matoro

-- Greg Farshtey

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users