The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, it's quality is better by 1 pixel.I wish I didn't kill myself with my Beam Saber.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Granted, but you're trapped inside.I wish I could find Bionicle sets at the Dollar Store.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

Granted, you're one of the elves that die at Helms Deep.I wish Sauron didn't take over Earth.

metroid.gif

Granted, but the first time you use it, you slam a boulder into yourself.I wish I could travel the many Planes of the Multiverse.

metroid.gif

Granted, a black hole surrounds you and subsequently implodes.I wish I wasn't attacked by Tree Ants.

metroid.gif

Granted, they're unnoticeably different.I wish I had answers to all the BIONICLE storyline discrepancies.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Granted, you literally shake yourself to death.I wish my Gundam Dynames model wasn't broken.

metroid.gif

I wish we could come up with something more created than stabbing oneself with a sharp implement and suicide.

Also, Flaredrick, you should just look at Norik's cannister.

"Googles" - OK...

Granted, but aliens abduct you and use it to scoop out from of your brain tissue to create an evil doppelganger of you.

I wish Kalatchkies/Kolaczkis didn't go bad so quickly.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Granted, but now everything else goes bad even faster.I wish I people knew what I meant whenever I say something along the lines of 'Planswalker', 'Multiverse', and 'Mana'.

metroid.gif

Granted, but you soon realize that some of the things that would otherwise be poisonous taste really, really nasty. Actually, all 'poisonous' stuff does. I'm not sure if it's that much fun... but heeey, apparently you're immune to poison now, isn't that something? =D

I wish to get abducted by... wait for it... demons. With huge wings. :3

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted, instead of missing and dead, they free his body via tossing it back to the surface of the Earth through their dimensional portal(secretly powered by an Olmak).I wish my Toa Vakama set was in mint condition again.

metroid.gif

Granted, you are given one mint condition Vakama. Minty fresh. In fact, upon closer inspection you realise it's not made of Lego at all. It's not even made of plastic! It's literally made of mints! Upon discovery of this you are first enraged but as time goes on you realise that at least he has the benefit of making your breath smell great. Of course, then there's the disadvantage of you slowly eating him. But hey, it's your choice really.

I wish for a pet dragon that's roughly about the size of the average dog and is trained not to spit fireballs everywhere.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Granted, but it does, however, fire abnormally large fireballs at you.I wish my Toa Vakama set wasn't made of mints.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Granted, but...uh...you die of a heart attack.I wish I had the medallion from 'Solatorobo: Red the Hunter'.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif