The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, you get it right before it wipes out all life in that region of the planet.I wish I had space to put my Thornatus V9.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Granted, then it crashes.

I wish I had all the powers of an original Planeswalker.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

Granted, it's damaged beyond repair.I wish I had a pet dragon that looked like my avatar.

metroid.gif

granted,you lose it moments after you get it,so you done even manage to use any of it.ninja'd.but still works...sorta.

i wish i stole someone else's wish that was the least corrupted.

Edited by stargatestaticTH

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Granted, but as soon as you activate it, it explodes.I wish I had a $50 LEGO gift card.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

granted,you annoy everyone so much,thay leave and you simply end up orrupting your own wishes

i wish i were smarter

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Granted, you now have Professor O plus two more Professor Os. Oh yeah, did I mention just 1 of him is quite annoying?I wish my LEGO gift card wasn't stolen.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Granted, you are now a rich king you gets murdered by a Club Penguin fan. ;/

I wish for my wish to be corrupt.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

(Is it from Dragon Ball? I only watch the anime adaption on occasion; I just read the manga. So I wouldn't know if Shenlong/Parunga's eyes flash.)Granted, but they don't like it.I wish to wish a wish that wouldn't hurt or damage me or those around me.

Yep, Dragon Ball. And they're called Shenron and Porunga in the anime. But yeah. I'm kind of the reverse, I watched most of the anime already but only bits of the manga.

And yes, their eyes flash. I suggest watching the anime, it's good stuff if you skip the filler episodes and that ridiculous Garlic Jr. Saga.

As for the guy above me, granted. But it eats you and your family aside from your vitals, then leaves your vitals to rot.

I wish more people didn't find my sense of humor disturbing.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Granted, you no longer have a stomach. But at least it doesn't hurt.I wish an SP printing of the card "Phantom Blaster Dragon".

metroid.gif

Granted, she now perpetually assumes that they're terrible.I wish my SP Phantom Blaster Dragon was in pristine condition.

metroid.gif

Granted, now the rest of your family are hamburgers.I wish I had 4 copies of Progenitus.

metroid.gif

Granted, but you can only shapeshift into a pebble.I wish there were more Magic: the Gathering players on BZPower.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Granted, now you burst. Explosively.I wish I had an Olmak that wasn't fused to me or defective in anyway.

metroid.gif

Granted, you're so hyperactive you can't control the urges to do random things, and go on like this forever, which results in the eventual destruction of the planet.

I wish everyone who was ever hungry or thirsty had all the food and water they needed. (Because I feel horrible when I skip even one meal, and there are people who starve for weeks, so it must be unimaginable.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Granted, it's so much sooner it's before it happened.I wish I had a corrupted wish to wish.

metroid.gif