The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Due to a coding error, which affects all copies of the game, Falco can do no damage to anyone and spawns with 500% every time. Have fun.

I wish I knew what games would be the best investments. (Please don't give me the obvious answer, I want something creative.)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Granted, but you are cursed and unable to even play them, let alone own them.I wish I was a Caninu.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Granted, but you receive fleas that bite you to death.

I wish for quiche.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Granted. You are now alive in the past, dead to us in the present, and, having died before 2001, never having had the chance to learn of Bionicle, thus not being on this website, so you can't have made this wish.

You have now caused Triple-K to form a paradox, which bugs him so much he destroys the world, and you with it.

I wish to go back in time and kill my ancestor, therefore causing a[nother] paradox.

BTW...

Granted, you get a shotgun blast to the nostrils.

What does that have to do with quiche? Quiche is a food!

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

Granted, but they go into so much detail that they tell you the molecular construction of each atom in it and blows your mind with science, which I hear can be extremely painful.

I wish for bacon that isn't poisoned or old and moldy.

P.S. Quiche is an uber tasty pastry dish with the filling of custard and makes my mouth water every time I think of it!!

Current collection:
2001: 

Granted, but as you upload it, your computer gets a virus that deletes the uploaded photos along with every other photo of your MOC in existence.I wish for a TARDIS that is in perfect working condition and will continue to work as long as I live.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

Granted, but you draw so well another artist hires a hitman to kill you out of jealousy.I wish I wasn't beaten to death with my TARDIS's door.

metroid.gif

Granted. A passing airplane takes off your head.

I wish for the elemental power of ice.

Current collection:
2001: 

Granted, you have moar parts. The look, feel and smell like ordinary parts. The problem is that they're cursed, and whatever you build with them will develop a scary life of its own, mostly wandering around at night and making funny noises. Sometines it will also break things or scare people.

But don't worry, it won't murder you in your sleep. It will just be very, very, very annoying.

And have I mentioned that moar parts are indestructible? :3

I wish for an epic adventure involving jester hats, carnivals and balloon dragons! =D

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted. This crossover is completely fan-made (by you, of course), but it credits Eastman, Laird, and Lee as the creators of this one- time special. You are apprehended by the police as a result of this lawsuit, and you try to run. In the process of escape, you are shot.

I widh I hsd mo typoes in tjis senteencr.

Edited by kopaka's kool kompanion

Current collection:
2001: 

Granted, but having more hands is not as awesome as you thought it would be - in fact, it takes quite some concentration to use all of them simultaneously (have you ever tried moving both of your hands in circles, but each in the opposite direction? It's a bit hard, and takes quite some practise to get it right. Now imagine doing something similar with several hands), so most of the time you only use your "main hands", with the other ones dangling from your sides.

And don't get me started on what you have to do to your shirts, coats, jackets... - all these alterations, all these sleeves! Of course, it gets easier over time, because you've now gained control over all of your arms, and can carry out several modifications at once, but... it's still quite annoying. You also might want to settle for cheaper gloves (if wearing any) because, you know, having to buy several pairs can become quite... pricey.

I wish I were a wish-granting demon! :D

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted. You wander all alone for eternity.

I wish I was invincible.

Current collection:
2001: 

Granted, you are invincible to LEGOs. But since they can't harm you, even on a microscopic level, they shatter the moment you touch them, making it impossible to build anything.I wish I had an Arwing.

metroid.gif

(Why would you want that...?)Granted, but it only splatters on you. And anything that doesn't land on you, you're stuck cleaning it all up.I wish my Arwing was full-scale and didn't crash.

metroid.gif

Granted. It is a full- sized [nonfunctional] model.

I wish to post this.

Current collection:
2001: