The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted but then you wake up and it was all a dream....sorry.

I wish I had a gold dollar for every person on the planet.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Granted, you are given 7 billion $1 bills which have all been spray-painted gold and can no longer be spent. Your house is condemned due to the toxicity of the spray paint, and you are charged seven billion dollars for the destruction of money.

I wish for a new hoodie.

• Upvote 1

IetTsFQ.png

Wow, didn't even let me give the people each their dollar, you are cruel. Just for that I will grant you your wish...

However being the evil genie that I am, you get a Barbie hoodie and it is too small for you to wear... :P

I wish for a brand new Log home for my mother. The one she has always wanted since she was a little girl.

• Upvote 1

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Granted, it takes the repair man ten years of loud hammering and sawing to fix it, and no one can read in the library because of the noise.

I wish I owned real-life versions of the original Kanohi, and that wearing them grants me their power.

IetTsFQ.png

Granted but since you didn't specify a wish so nothing becomes uncorrupted and the universe sinks into an endless black hole of corruption and chaos.

I wish to be able to visit an actual Black hole and be able to return to earth to document my findings.

Onua.png