The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

You wish for a wish? Then DO IT ALREADY, "YEH LOUSY BUM!" ~Muddy Mudskipper *cue laugh track* Buh-buh-buh bubuh-buh!!

2146101523_3ebdb556f4.jpg

I wish that I could get the second New 52 Aquaman graphic novel. I need to know what happens next!!  D:<

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

As it breaks the rules and thus invalid, you instead get a handful of Bugles. Go crazy.

I wish my dog would play with her toys more often.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

that you could give me all of your Bionicles? Well, I can't corrupt that... Ooh, the entire Toa Metru! Thanks!

I wish that I had a giant turtle flying through space carrying four elephants, all of whom are holding up a giant disc.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Granted, you find Philosophy. You end up majoring in philosophy and 10 years later, you're working at McDonalds asking people WHY they'd like fries with that,

I wish for a bagel.

• Upvote 1

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran