The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but they're covered in katnip cream cheese.

I wish to be lord of BZP.

Edited by Anonymous User

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Granted. The videogame is packaged and delivered to your doorstep... wait, that's a good thing. Hmmm, how to make this work... OH! You also get localized amnesia that makes you unable to use the videogame.

I wish I knew how Petewa didn't see that delivering me himself as the living dirt was a good thing.

Granted.  You simply restart the day like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.  Over.  And over.  And over again.  Even when you put a toaster in the bathtub.

(Don't try that by the way...)

I wish for a Staff of Hunger.

Edited by evil_jaga_genius

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

The wish has already been granted before, but since our wish granting power has no effect in real life, Petewa is free to continue wishing for bagels. I could just as well say granted, and add some corruption to the wish, but that wouldn't change this unfortunate fact.

I wish for Petewa to consider not wishing for any more bagels because it's getting old.