The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. You are now stricken with blood shot eyes and people think you have dabbled in Jamaican love.

I wish for the TSFH album Battlecry. (haven't listened to a single song to have a better experience).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

And you are! Hooray!! Calooh, callay!

But wait.... other people aren't. A coalition of disgruntled form in the shadows, and after hiring a hacker to track down your location, they arive in the dark of th knight clad in black and masked, knife drawn ready from pelvis side as they quietly snicker and while you sleep they bid you bye...

YOU WILL DAI!!

hqdefault.jpg

I wish you get a dog that has a face like that (above).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Granted, but you become the master of flirting with death. She hangs around you so much that your friends, family, and close associates die but you live because you're great at flirting but not getting involved with her. You outlive the universe's heat death because of this too, and watch as everything collapses into nothing.

I wish I had MORE LIME GREEN PARTS FOR MY MOCS

wake_up_sheeple.png

Granted. You build one so good that you win any match you play in and as a result are ostracised by the MtG community, who mutter evilly at your approach and throw Vegemite sandwiches at you when you win.

I wish for every collection ever.

Edit: so my icon's name is a forbidden word. I wish for every Mignolaverse comic ever.

Edited by The Editor

wake_up_sheeple.png