• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

game wish corrupt

• Please log in to reply
9140 replies to this topic

#241 Offline Shyyrn

Shyyrn
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,172 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 11:03 PM

...The chutes don't run on time! The horror! :o I wish Onua could give a speech at the Academy Awards! -Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve." 

#242 Offline Trad

Trad
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 356 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 11:15 PM

The speech is so boring that everyone dies of boredom. I wish that I can play Kitaro's "Matsuri" very well on my cello.

"Wer Traumt?"

#243 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 3,365 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 11:16 PM

Granted, but you can't play anything else. I wish dinner was ready.

#244 Offline The Invisible Noob

The Invisible Noob
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 959 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 03:16 AM

Dinner is ready, you're the main course. Muwahahaha! I wish Matau would sing all the spice girls songs to the matoran of Metru nui.

#245 Offline Zahaki

Zahaki
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,220 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 03:27 AM

Granted, Now anytime, anywhere you go all you can here is "If you wanna be my Toa, you have gotta give..." I wish Matau's singing Coure endded on Metru-Nui.

zahakibanner14v1.png

Art
:Antique Bionicle Cards:

Signature Under-construction.

#246 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 03:52 AM

Granted, but now his singing is worse than ever. I wish I was capable of the rational thought needed to make a proper wish.

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#247 Offline Zahaki

Zahaki
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,220 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 04:01 AM

Granted, yet that was a waste of a wish I wish VahkiPower would return!

zahakibanner14v1.png

Art
:Antique Bionicle Cards:

Signature Under-construction.

#248 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusion of the Past

• 8,020 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 07:21 AM

Granted, but it never goes away. I wish that I was an ambassador.

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png

#249 Offline Steelsheen

Steelsheen
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa

• 139 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 07:38 AM

Granted, but you are an ambassador to Destral. :oI wish there were trees on Metru-Nui, so the Le-matoran could vineswing.
Current Epic: Life is a Blank - last post Jan. 22
My Library: The Esoteric Athenaeum
Member of the Epic Critics' Club

aa0ef09c4ad9bf8017ddec306412e550_zpscff1

#250 Offline The Invisible Noob

The Invisible Noob
  • Members

• 959 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 08:21 AM

There are now pine trees on metru nui, suspended over lethal lava pits and with no vines. I wish I had too much lego.

#251 Offline Steelsheen

Steelsheen
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa

• 139 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 08:56 AM

Granted, but... I can't grant that! NEVER too much LEGO! ;)I wish the above poster would change his wish.

#252 Offline Twelfth Ghosthands

Twelfth Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 3,925 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 09:02 AM

Granted, but the only difference is that he says "LEGO" instead of "lego". I wish my little plastic Daleks could talk.

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#253 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Nujanii: Kanohi Master
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 09:07 AM

Granted, but they only tell you when your school assignments are due. I wish that the poster above me had wished that the world would have less carbon monoxide.

Edited by kanohi_master, Oct 25 2011 - 09:07 AM.

banner_friendorfoe1.png
Bionifight profile Not that it's relevant.

And also, incidently, why people shouldn't be acting like Bionicle's "dead" -- it's still continuing in story form unlike just about any other line and has a very strong chance of coming back some day, so it's wisest for people to remain interested in LEGO, showing their support for HF, etc. The best way, as we've shown long ago, for Bionicle to come back, is for us to be on here showing support for HF and Bionicle at the same time, accepting both, knowing that one day HF too will lose the "new factor" and eventually Bionicle will be ready to come back.

If you should be doing your homework right now, copy and paste this into your signature.

Farshtey's law of physics: physics don't apply here

#254 Offline The Invisible Noob

The Invisible Noob
  • Members

• 959 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 09:41 AM

He does, and now you've answered the wrong wish and lost the game. I wish Nokama was a toa again.

Edited by The Invisible Noob, Oct 25 2011 - 09:41 AM.

#255 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 09:44 AM

Granted, but she's killed by a rahi. I wish that the poster below me will be epic and not lame as he/she will probably be.

banner_friendorfoe1.png

And also, incidently, why people shouldn't be acting like Bionicle's "dead" -- it's still continuing in story form unlike just about any other line and has a very strong chance of coming back some day, so it's wisest for people to remain interested in LEGO, showing their support for HF, etc. The best way, as we've shown long ago, for Bionicle to come back, is for us to be on here showing support for HF and Bionicle at the same time, accepting both, knowing that one day HF too will lose the "new factor" and eventually Bionicle will be ready to come back.

If you should be doing your homework right now, copy and paste this into your signature.

#256 Offline Trad

Trad
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 356 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 09:48 AM

He is so epic that he takes over the world and becomes a dictator.I wish I attained nirvana.

"Wer Traumt?"

#257 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 09:56 AM

Granted, but since I don't know what that is, you become extremely lame and lose control of the world. I wish that Ga-Matoran could fly.

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#258 Offline Nevermore

Nevermore
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 441 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 10:17 AM

They can but they never do. I wish Helryx was a toa of fire.

#259 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 10:24 AM

She dies to a rahi too I wish I had a cordak blaster

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#260 Offline Big Macintosh

Big Macintosh
  • Members
  • Toa

• 112 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 10:27 AM

Granted! But you have to buy the ammo separately, and it's expensive. I wish that Spherus Magna was a cube.

#261 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 10:36 AM

Granted, but the Bahrag blow it up 'cause it reminds them of how they got defeated.I wish this wish will be corrupted.

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#262 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusion of the Past

• 8,020 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 11:05 AM

Granted, but that wish was pointless, so you get seven years of bad luck. I wish people would actually use their intelligence in wishing and granting wishes.

Edited by Snelly, Oct 25 2011 - 11:05 AM.

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png

#263 Offline Takaru 1111

Takaru 1111
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 328 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 11:11 AM

GrANted BuT NobOdy CarEs.I wish I had an I phone 100

lethalbanner.png

click.

#264 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 11:12 AM

Granted, but everyone in the world now has an IQ of -261.Uh... I wish I could remember what I was gonna wish...

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#265 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 11:16 AM

Granted, but everyone now has amnesia. I wish that the murderer has a troll face.

Edited by wotsiznum, Oct 25 2011 - 11:17 AM.

not a lot of things match my avatar

#266 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 11:18 AM

Granted, but you were gonna wish that you had a pie and I was going to corrupt it into being that it was thrown at you. Ninja'd! granted, but now he looks so ugly everyone dies I wish I had a midak skyblaster

Edited by kanohi_master, Oct 25 2011 - 11:19 AM.

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#267 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 11:41 AM

Granted, but the sky falls.I wish I had a pet raccoon.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#268 Offline Ankarus

Ankarus
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 16 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 11:44 AM

Granted, but it steals your food and you starve. I wish I had an Alienware Laptop

Edited by Ankarus, Oct 25 2011 - 11:44 AM.

Posted Image

Are you ready?

The Clone Wars are back.

#269 Offline PowerMiner

PowerMiner
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,111 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 11:48 AM

You want get it, but its cost is one working Alienware Laptp. I wish Skyward sword to come out now. ~PowerMiner~

#270 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 11:51 AM

It does and it's really lame because the people making it didn't do a good job and rushed I ninja'd you, but I didn't wish, so it's ok.

Edited by kanohi_master, Oct 25 2011 - 11:56 AM.

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#271 Offline Ankarus

Ankarus
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 16 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 11:52 AM

Granted, but the game is boring and you beat it in an hour. I wish that Megatron would be real and be friends with me.

Posted Image

Are you ready?

The Clone Wars are back.

#272 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 11:56 AM

He does, but he falls on you and you die. I wish I had enough time to beat the MNOLG 2

Edited by kanohi_master, Oct 25 2011 - 11:56 AM.

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#273 Offline Ankarus

Ankarus
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 16 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 11:58 AM

Granted, but you miss dinner. I wish that I had telekinesis.

Posted Image

Are you ready?

The Clone Wars are back.

#274 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 12:23 PM

granted, but you forget you have it. I wish that the Toa Mata remembered everything

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#275 Offline Steelsheen

Steelsheen
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa

• 139 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 12:24 PM

Granted, but then Lewa has a lot more to talk about and drives everyone crazy.I wish I had a mango.

Edited by Hahli Historian, Oct 25 2011 - 12:25 PM.

#276 Offline KlakWest

KlakWest
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,106 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 12:30 PM

The mango falls on your head, and knocks you unconscious. I wish Hahli Historian was awake.

#277 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 12:31 PM

Granted, but she got annoyed for waking her up. I wish people would violently attack MakutaKlak

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#278 Offline Steelsheen

Steelsheen
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa

• 139 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 12:34 PM

Granted, but MakutaKlak not only beats them, he mutates them into Hordika!I wish there were more emoticons on BZP.

Edited by Hahli Historian, Oct 25 2011 - 12:36 PM.

#279 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 12:36 PM

Someone kills MakutaKlak with an emotocon launcher I wish my avatar would work

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#280 Offline Ankarus

Ankarus
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 16 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 02:14 PM

Granted, but your avatar gets fired from being lazy. I wish that my laptop had a touchscreen.

Edited by Ankarus, Oct 25 2011 - 02:15 PM.

Posted Image

Are you ready?

The Clone Wars are back.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users