The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted but this screws up math causing Doctors to write presciptions which are too much and people start to die.I wish i had the ,most money in the world.

"I don't fight crime because I want fame and glory. I do it because there are villains who are to powerful for regular police to handle"- Batman

92% of bzpower don't like smooth jazz. If you are part of the 8% who feel sorry for those who don't, copy this and paste it to your signature.

The constant freedom gets to you. Realising you have no limits, you begin to experiment by drilling holes in the walls of your house. You then go mad with power and drill so many holes you weaken the structures and everything collapses.I wish I had a drill and stronger walls.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Granted. You are now so nice that you are unable to post in this thread since you can't think of any corruption, and the though of corrupting wishes does not appeal to you. but you really want to post... your niceness makes you really, really sad.Ninja'd. There goes my sweet corruption...Granted, but soon they become so powerful they take over the world. A reign of gorillian terror. And everyone knows it's your fault, seeing as it was your wish that caused it to happen.I wish I could live in a fantasy world

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted. You sit down and want to revise. But all you can think of is pink fluffy unicorns.Ninja'd. I saw that coming...Granted. It works all fine at first, but then one day you accidentally erase any knowledge of speech. Now how to ask for help...I wish I could talk to imaginary people - without being seen as crazy.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted, but you get a horrible pain in your head.I wish I had a pet gorilla that couldn't hurt me, die, annoy me, hurt anyone esle, and was invincible.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET