The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

It does, but it decides to crash land on your house I wish pinecones were sentient

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

GRANTED! But it's flying into a wall. Ouch.I wish I had a pet dragon that was completely tame, could breathe fire, would take me for rides, and wouldn't accidently kill and/or destroy me or anything or anyone else, and wouldn't get hurt or destroyed by anyone or anything else, and was easy to feed, and cleaned up after itself. What I won't do to try to beat the system.

Granted, but it had a heart-attack, and died. (You said anyone or anything ELSE)I wish I had a pet raccoon which was completely tame, had functioning body systems and was unable to be hurt or to hurt anyone else, and did not feel inclined to do anything evil. (I can ACTUALLY beat the system)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I want to say you spontaneously combust, but I already did that so ... Your Racoon had a traumatic life as an animal test subject and develops suicidal tendencies that it cannot fulfill, thereby driving it deeper into a depression. I wish this wish was not grated (Don't beat the system, break it)

This dimension splits into two to take care of both possibilities of your wish. In both dimensions, the dimension split prevention society finds you and tortures you for your crime. Oh, I almost forgot to wish. I wish something.

Edited by Roablin
banner.png

Granted! But there was a Total Event Collapse, and we forgot to bring him back in Big Bang 2, so he never existed.I wish I was a raccoon, which would not feel pain, could not suffer from mental conditions, could not hurt or destroy itself or anything OR anyone else, could not die, could not be touched by any other being, had fully functioning and impossible to fail bodily systems, could not spontaneously combust and could not be erased from existence.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Granted. It taps you on the shoulder 24/7 for the rest of your life, driving you insane.I wish I had an unlimted inventory/sylladex/hammerspace which could not backfire on me.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Granted! You now have a completely invincible raccoon that can't hurt anything. So much for that WMD. It promptly vanishes to another plane of existence in a puff of logic (it still exists though!). You embark upon an epic quest to retrieve it, only to get run over by a passing LEGO truck.I wish the wishes in this thread wouldn't get corrupted, including this one.

Edited by Aeofel Elhromane

The great Hapori Tohu will never bow to you! He shall destroy you, for you have betrayed him! I wish I was a raccoon, with all the previously mentioned specifications. Not that I had a raccon. I wish that I was a raccoon.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Granted! But it won't happen 'til the 12th of December next year. I wish that Aeofel would stop giving me a raccoon, and would actually turn me into a raccoon, like I requested.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Granted! It had been watching Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, so it took on Yoda's wisdom: 'Do, or do not. There is no try.', and proceeded to kill you. No trying involved. I wish someone other than Aeofel would join this topic, before I lose that tiny, practically non-existent entity I call my sanity.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Granted, but it also happens to explode when touching liquid. (WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU JUST PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH?) I wish I was a raccoon with all my previously listed specifications, including remaining in my current time.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Gaaaah references from one game appearing in the other! You fool do you know what you have done?*BOOOOOM*Your wish has been granted, but the world has just exploded. I wish I knew what to wish for.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Granted! But that was your last wish. I wish that the world hadn't exploded, because I've referred to one game in another game more than once. (Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer is the main one) Just look at my sig! That's from Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Granted. I will not corrupt that, because I've been on the computer the last 4 hours and there have only been a few replies. I wish I had a life, that didn't involve the BioMedia Project or BZPower.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Granted. Your name is JL. You are also a raccoon.I wish I had all the cook-ies.All of them.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)