The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted; you even come across my own Argonian! Sadly, you develop a debilitating addiction to a lethal concoction of Skooma and Hist Sap, and shortly thereafter fall into a coma.I wish My Argonian would go on an epic quest to save his Argonian, slay the forces of evil, and return him to consciousness! (Quest reward: Tome granting +10 to two skills of your choice.)

Edited by Akamai921

IYAAYAS Coin 1

You then get summoned by the most boring goth in the universe. Instead of being tasked with the destruction of his enemies, he has you run down the shops to pick up newspapers and stuff. He doesn't return you to the underworld for a few months, due to your usefulness.I wish I could actually focus on revision.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Granted, but now it's so active at that time that the server can't handle it any more and crashes repeatedlyI wish for a magical motorbike!

You then get summoned by the most boring goth in the universe. Instead of being tasked with the destruction of his enemies, he has you run down the shops to pick up newspapers and stuff. He doesn't return you to the underworld for a few months, due to your usefulness.

Golly that corruption is AWESOME xD

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted. Its magical power is the ability to explode whenever you sit on it, leaving you with third-degree burns and scar tissue.I wish Mushy the Mushroom would stop speaking in all caps, bold, and gigantic-sized font.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

Granted, but they all run away from you. You can't buy anything, can't go in stores, and if you arder things off the internet, the delivery guy is so scared he doesn't even stop.I wish TNG was on at the same time as me.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

He is always online at the same time as you, because you two are now fused together. Well, not so much fused together, but you're now locked in his mind. You can hold a conversation with him, but nobody else. ...Wait, that plotline sounds familiar...I wish I actually had a set of clothes I looked good in.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

You get it, but your dog rips it up just before you can so much as touch it. If you don't have a dog, well, one magically appears and rips it up just before you can so much as touch it.I wish I had a cool sword.

Granted, you have a sword that came out of the refridgerator. Is that what you wanted?I wish for :y: :m_o: :u: :t: :m_o: :r: :e: :a: :m_d: :t: :h: :i: :s: .

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I forgot how to read Matoran language, so I don't know what that says. So you get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!I wish for a wagon full of pancakes..

Edited by Shinken Green

Granted, but it's possessed by an evil vengeful spirit that always causes it to crash.I wish I were capable of imagining what the universe was like before the Big Bang. (I know that technically it shouldn't have existed. But how can one imagine nothing? I wish I could do that.)

Granted. You are capable of imagining what nothing is like. But the thought is so amazing that it overwhelms you and you can imagine nothing else. You become trapped in your own thoughts of nothingness forevermore.Sorry, that was a pretty hard one :PI wish I could just memorise the whole of Hamlet before my exam.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

Granted, now whenever someone asks you something, you can only respond with quotes from Hamlet. People think you'Re insane. But are you really?To be, or not to be, that is the question...(Hey, I think you did quite well! ^^)I wish I could take others into the fantasy world I built up in my imagination

Granted. But you soon discover that although you can take them there, you can't take them back. They become desperate to get out and begin destroying everything, in the process damaging your very mind.I wish some of the bands I like would be a bit more well known so that their CDs wouldn't cost so much.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___