The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted. its made of ice.freakaking ninjas!its a decepticon.i wish i had a camaro. dunno why, using it would be illegal

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Done! The moment before they are discovered, the old ones arise to destroy humanity.I wish that Alhazred was never killed by unseen demons.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

granted he was killed by seen demons. (you should've seen that coming.)i wish i could transform my lower arms int giant scalpels

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Granted, but the change is irreversible. No longer can you offer anyone around you a hug, nor offer to carry their things. Without these surprisingly useful gestures, you are seen as an anti-social freak. And the scalpel hands unnerve people too.I wish I was a powerful wizard with control over blood.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Done! But you had to sell the souls of your loved ones for it. No returns.I wish that Great Cthulhu was cast into the sun, never to return.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Plato is a reanimated corpse that kills everyone with his sheer grasp of philosophy.(I'm currently reading a compilation of his works-heavy stuff.)I wish for a Hero of Blood hoodie.

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

Granted, you get one that has been in a dumpster for 3 weeks.I wish for an 80mm Officina Stellare Hiper apochromatic refractor telescope.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Done! But the game blows up and some shrapnel lodges itself in your brain. You spend the rest of your days in a hospital bed.I wish that I had a Robotic Legion of Terror that did my bidding.

Granted, but it turned out you stole it from the overnment, and they hunt you down and kill you.I wish I had my own private observatory.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Done! Just in time to spot that runaway planet hiding straight for Earth! Impact in five seconds!I wish that I had a copy of the Necronomicon.

Granted, but you're in for disappointment, as it's only the collection of H.P. Lovecraft novels released under the name "Necronomicon". It doesn't really have any mystical qualities and besides being a collection imaginative short stories, is only good as a pretty hefty weapon. I wish for the powers of a God.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Granted, but after you receive your powers you also receive a copy of the book of rules... you now have over 10 000 pages of rules to memorise and live by. No, you must not interfere with the mortal world. You must not use your powers just for your own good. And so on, and so on.I wish I were a wise and powerful wizard

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)