The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, Steve Irwin returns from the grave and takes you to the zoo.I wish I had a bomb.

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

You do, but you've entered a "no wake" zone, and you never awaken again but are trapped in your dream life.I wish to have a new puppy and a new kitty at the same time to watch them grow up together.

shioibanner1.gif ............WWwww

Done! The third arm is fully functional. Trouble is, it's not under the control of your mind....and it hates you.I wish I had a set of power armor and the skill to use it.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Granted, but when you first fly it, you get attacked by an enormous dragon that seemingly appeared out of nowhere. Its flaming breath sets your airship on fire, and you can barely escape. But yep, it makes for a pretty explosion, if I dare say so.I wish I were living in a fantasy world

Granted, But your blind
... aw. I've seen worse. :P

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

... aw. I've seen worse. :P
no you havn't. :Pgranted. no one said it had to work.i wish i would get in gear and do some writing.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Granted, but none of it turns out the way you expected it.
that's normal actually.granted. you get to watch all your loved ones die.i wish i had a life size, functioning veritech

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group