The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but Loki beats you in a battle, and you are returned to you mortal self.i wish i had a wish

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

You have a pair of normal bunny slippers on your feet, but they are uncomfortable to wear.I wish for a Robin suit that I could fit into.

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

Granted, but when you change the past you end up creating an alternate timeline that becomes entangled with the timeline of which you wished to fix as it nears back towards the present, branching off towards the future. This unnatural development caused by these two alternate realities, and their extremely close proximity to each other, eventually causes them to slowly form into one another, for this town simply is not big enough for the both of them, effectively destroying each other and, in turn, causing a not necessarily "better" future, for there simply is no future, or present, that exists.I wish I could extend a day into as long, or as short, as I so please~

Edited by Spink