The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

It isn't allowed? Not the I can't see why, anyway.Wish Granted but you encounter a character whose mind is too vast an nigh incomprehensible that your character immediately goes insane, such a trait is now available to all making psionics quite pointless, if not more harmful.I wish for the one ring to rule them all.

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

Granted, but as you're inspecting them, a man falls through your roof, and after that, someone walks in on you with a blade next to a dead guy and you get arrested for murder.I wish for a Dream Eater (from Kingdom Hearts (also Spirit not Nightmare)).

They get zerg rushed.I wish I could use my fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, herd them onto a boat and then beat them up.

Edited by The Mask of Ice

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

Something bad happens to you, but later causes a chain of events that culminates in something that more than makes up for the bad event.I wish I could cast magic missile at the darkness.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

Granted, but the torches light the food on fire and then burn out. In the dark, you drop your diamond sword.I wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wishfor a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wishfor a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish .