The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but once you figure it out, you are stuck at that number. (I think sometimes I have that problem too; I think it will update, after a while. If not, maybe you could PM one of the admins for additional help :)Anyways...I wish everyone had a pet pug. ^_^

Hahligirl56 - fan since 2004.

"The fool wanders, a wise man travels." - Thomas Fuller

"Problems are only opportunities in work clothes." - Henry J. Kaiser

"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." - Jesse Jackson

Granted, but the rain forests continue being cut down.I wish I could jump onto a fluffy white cloud and lay on it.

You are betrayed by all your supposed allies and become a supervillain filled with disgust and hatred for society before you are killed by a different hero.I wish I wasn't so tired.(20:01 is not actually breaking 20 minutes. Just saying.)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

granted. you are asleep. unfortunately, you are dreaming that you are tired.I wish more people would play alignment.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Granted, but they're too much to control and everything goes haywire.I wish I didn't stay up all night all the time. XD

You become so awesome you are rejected by society now there is no one to tell you that you are awesome.I wish the one posting below me doesn't need to and doesn't sit on their older sibling.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

Lego collecting becomes compulsive. You die sad and alone, an old man buried under a pile of toys that really, nobody wants anymore, due to that associated sadness.I wish I could figure out the precise way to word wishes so that they became immensely diificult to corrupt.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Granted, but the internet just finds some other poor girl and crucifies her, and you continue to move on from dreamer to dreamer, murdering each one in the desperate chase to fill the void left by Freddie Mercury. Instead of just accepting new artists as something new you continue to label everything as either familiar or garbage, and bitterness becomes commonplace among you.I wish I had a lot of money.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Granted, but an over zealous fan kidnaps you, breaks your ankles and forces you to write a story for her then kills you when you are done.I wish I had the power of the mask of creation and I had the mental power to use it.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI