CaT in Rogue

The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

Granted, but the monster eats everyone else.I wish for the monster to be defeated.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

It actually still works, but you trash it before you realize that.I wish I could taste the rainbow.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

It tastes horrible.I wish that Jawas didn't steal my sentry

image.png.c6796875523d13ecbbe1a66f6d436694.png

Coming Soon (but not limited to):
Chiaki | Davonne | Ichiko | Merla | Onu-Mangai | Parua | Seiryuu | Vine

Granted; they repossess it instead.I wish I had a hamburger.

~SI NON CONFECTUS NON REFICIAT~

Proud is the spirit of Zeus-fostered kings – their honor comes from Zeus, and Zeus, god of council, loves them.

It burns up on re-entry into our atmosphere.I wish Disney will treat their new properties (lucasarts) with care, and put some actual effort into SW episode 7

Edited by Kopakamidak

BZPRPG Profiles

Ferron-Nuparu-Mar-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako

Too bad I eat no hamburgers yeey my wish didn't get corrupt :nahnah:Your car gets back on earth but in an alternate universe where you not exist.I wish I whould get more grades of my english teacher

I'm back!

Granted your car goes to the planet ThisearthI wish tahu stops being alive and give my shoes back

I'm back!

(You are aware your previous post got ninja'd, right?)He burns them before he does so, then come back as a zombie and eats your brainsI wish I was faster.

BZPRPG Profiles

You are to fast and answer before the question is told everyone starts to hate you and you suicideI wish I knew what Ninja'd was

I'm back!

(The split-second before you posted, some else submitted a post, meaning your post comes second. As such, your post where you corrupted Takaru's wish about the car is invalid because I did it a split-second before you, you have to corrupt my wish)Now you know, and your mistake will haunt you for the rest of your lifeI wish people in general were nicer

BZPRPG Profiles

Granted, all military generals are nicer.
(Seriously? How is that a bad thing? FAIL)Anyway, your electric guitar has no power, so it's uselessI wish Takuru was better at corrupting wishes

BZPRPG Profiles

He gains the ability to grant corrupted wishes.I wish I had a job.

You do, but you work for a villain who ISN'T David Xanatos. The employment will likely not last long as the villain's plan will be foiled in 3...2.....1....I wish the villain's plan would not be foiled, thus granting J46 Nui stable employment.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

Granted but the villain expects treachery so he kills himI wish i had the money to buy the copyright of bionicle

I'm back!

Granted, you now own the copyright, but all you can use it for is writing some official web serials. It won't really revive it though, because you know, sets don't just materialize from out of nowhere...I wish I had a magical rainbow unicorn of science.

Granted, you now own the copyright, but all you can use it for is writing some official web serials. It won't really revive it though, because you know, sets don't just materialize from out of nowhere...I wish I had a magical rainbow unicorn of science.
Yes but writing the serials is all I wanted, yeeey no curruption.You get your unicorn but it is made by mutran, so lifespam= 3daysI wish, that i could wish (a hard one)

I'm back!

Didn't think of thatNo wish so you get corrupted instaid of your wish, you transform in green slimeI wish potatoes were smarter but not too smart

I'm back!

Granted, but a dude who thinks potatoes are sending cyborg potatoes from the future to kill him, starts bombing potato farms.I wish I could play Fallout 3

(Seriously? How is that a bad thing? FAIL)
(They're so nice they don't even defend their country.)

Granted, but you can only play Fallout 3 for one secondI wish that people posted in the BZPRPG more often

Granted, It gets filled with so many posts per minute you can hardly get a word in.I wish that a good heavy metal band would play somewhere near where I live.

Granted, but you aren't allowed to go there and they play in a concert hall that won't allow any sound to get outside, so you can't hear it at all. Furthermore, the next day your friends who were there tell you how awesome the concert had been, and what awesome stuff you missed out on.I wish I looked like my avatar. ^^

Granted, but it wasn't really worth selling your soul. And fake, too. Now you're stuck with a useless Klondike bar... and no soul. For all eternity, yay.I wish for a powerful demon from another dimension that is bound to fulfill my wishes and can neither kill or harm me nor influence others or the world to do so and is generally of a very friendly and forgiving personality. :)

Unfortunately, you never get to meet him, being in separate dimensions and all.I wish that I was resurrected from my death in Toa Temporal's post and not as a zombie.

Edited by J46 Nui

You gain an akaku made out of foam have fun with it :)I wish I gained better grades at scool

I'm back!

I dont undestand a thing about the american grades in europe its most of the time from 0 to 10 so i guess C- = 3 and C = 4 an I right?You get a NES but all games dissapearI wish this topic gone

I'm back!

Granted but a new one identical to it appears.I wish for more wishes.

Granted but before you can test it a meteor falls from the sky and you dieI wish I was the only one in the world who could wish

I'm back!