The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted but then the twos come along who can wish (get it)I wish that I was a marvel superhero
No, i don't get it
You said no one. could corrupt your wish, as such, the two's come along, it's a pun on numbers.Anyway, you're now a green slime, however you being a sentient green slime means scientists experiment on you. It is not pleasant.I wish I could the change the channels on my TV through thought

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

You have wings. Fried chicken wings attached to your back, to be exact. I eat them while they're still attached to you, and you can feel all of it. ALL OF IT.I wish for a copy of every single bad movie in existence.

You get one of the weird flavored tubes of cream cheese.I can't tell you how many times I have been disappointed by accidentally grabbing onion flavored cream cheese at the store.I am still stuck on a Sith world with no means of getting home, and I am running out of transportation methods. So I wish that I was home.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

EDIT: Ninja'd. You regret nothing you did wrong because you are now a psychopath.
You say that like it's a bad thing ... heh, heh, heh, >:]You are now on another habitable planet. The only living sentient creature. Alone. Forever.I wish J46 regretted everything.

You are now unstuck from your tiny size and rapidly shifting height with no discernable pattern or control.Of course this gets annoying fast.I wish everything that would eat a ruki fish, specifically invisible noobish ones, would spontaneously die.

Welcome to the thieves subsection of the eights circle of karzahni.I wish my life as the sole fish with no concept of regret in an endless ocean, could have an even more awesome life.If that was even possible.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Granted, now a magical rollercoaster appears, and you are forced to take a ride. The only problem - it leaves the water several times, not long enough to kill you, but certainly long enough to make you feel blood uncomfortable. Near-death experiences included.But you have to admit that rollercoasters are awesome! ;DI wish I had magic abilities! :3

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)