The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

What is Black Friday? I don't know what you're talking about. Did it ever exist? The apparent mental paradox caused by the lack of a day between yesterday and tomorrow drives everyone crazy.I wish my feet weren't sore. (Please say something more original than "oh no your feet got cut off" or whatever.)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Having every known superpower causes each power to cancel one of your other powers out, leaving you with an inability to do any one thing at once.I wish I had a blog, plain and simple, with no posts already on it.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

Granted, now you have no time to do anything else.I wish I had BIONICLE: Makuta's Guide to the Universe.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

There are so many noobs born that they eventually clog up our solar system, block our sunlight, and indirectly kill everything on Earth.I wish I could control individual muscle fibers in my body, rather than just groups of them, so I could move less clumsily.~

Granted, but therefore you don't really serve a purpose in this topic, other than being enslaved and turned into a wish-fulfilling entity because really, why should you post in here otherwise?Well, you're now stuck with granting people all of their wishes. FOREVER.I wish I were a magician.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

You are able to change it at will, but whenever you think of any color, that automatically becomes your hair color whether or not you wanted to specify it as such.I wish I had room to fit all my past signatures in my signature space...~