The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but you can only make them into beads.I wish the Doctor Who DVD collection I borrowed from the library wasn't missing a disk.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Granted, now their just bare wires.I wish I Had a Great Hau that I could use even though I'm not a toa.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

Granted, but you look really really silly wearing it. In fact, you look so silly that you barely dare to put it on because everyone around you is making fun of you. Except for small children, they're terrified. ^^I wish I could draw a perfect circle freehand.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted, you get teleported to the Æther outside this universe and get ripped apart by it's energies.I wish I had $10000000

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Granted. Now every time you open your mouth, "BOOM" is the only thing to be heard. I guess that makes communication a tiny bit impossible...I wish I could travel to another dimension inhabited by demons and survive it without getting disfigured, hurt or going insane. :3

Edited by Taka Nuvia

Granted, but it never turns out the way you picture it in your mind. Sometimes it's a bit better, but most of the time even you have trouble recognising how far it even is related to what you wanted to draw. Sometimes the colours are just off, sometimes the angle is completely wrong, sometimes there's just something about the proportions that looks wonky. Needless to say, it can be frustrating at times.I wish I could shapeshift into anything, living or dead matiera, and the process should be reversible.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

You don't have large-scale control over the process, and unless you specifically correct/reverse every molecule or molecular arrangement in your body, you retain parts of whatever you last were.I wish I could persuade people to do my bidding automatically.

:P~:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

Granted, but after a while you get so very used to your ability that you start to abuse it. After all, what do you have to lose, if you do make a mistake, all you have to do is ask people for forgiveness and ta-daa, all is well again. More or less.Your moral standards begin to blur and soon you are a very persuasive villain, who gets everyone to do as they're told with only a few words.But as it always happens with villains, a group of heroes decides to defeat you. And they're using earplugs. :evilgrin:I wish I were at a carnival. ^^

granted, but it drives you crazy, and you end up jumping of a bridge.I wish I could have powers over technology.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Granted, and you never ever tell someone about your special talent. Instead, you spend years of your lifetime on writing down your ideas, drawing sketches and drafts, and fine-tuning it until it's 100% foolproof. You keep it secret until you die, and for years it seems as though the knowledge were lost but then someone finds the drafts and plans, claims them to be their own work, sells them and becomes incredibly rich and famous.I wish I would find a fundamental scientific truth that changes the way we view the world forever.