The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but you are killed before you can announce your discovery to the public. Your notes lay undisturbed until the apocalypse, when they are destroyed.I wish I could make an amazing scientific advance, live to present it to the world, and live out the rest of my life as a happy millionaire.
granted, but the discovery backfires, and causes the destruction of a small planet.i wish i could create energy from nothing.

Granted, you are a happy millionnaire. Sadly only for 5 minutes because shortly after you reach your goal to become rich and happy a black hole appears in the orbit of earth and destroys it.I wish I had the power to bend space and time.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted, but you accidentally kill yourself whenever you attempt it. You suffer for a millennium, then you are revived. This process repeats itself when ever you use you use your power.I wish to be a happy millionaire for the rest of ling life, then die peacefully in my beach house. During my life the world unites, the US gets out of debt, and nothing bad happens to me. After I die, my descendants use my money wisely, and no trouble ever befalls my descendants until the apocolypse, when they all die peacefully and go to heaven and find me again.

Granted, but I steal it from you 'cause it's to awesome for you to use.I wish to be a happy millionaire for the rest of my life in this universe and every other, then die peacefully in my beach house. During my life the world unites, the US gets out of debt, and nothing bad happens to me. After I die, my descendants use my money wisely, and no trouble ever befalls my descendants until the apocolypse, when they all die peacefully and go to heaven and find me again.

Granted, but you get killed when you enter a particularly violent game. I wish to be a happy millionaire for the rest of my life in this universe and every other, then die peacefully in my beach house. During my life the world unites, the US gets out of debt, and nothing bad happens to me. After I die, my descendants use my money wisely, and no trouble ever befalls my descendants until the Apocalypse, when they all die peacefully and go to heaven and find me again. Also, everyone was killed in the Apocalypse and time travel was never invented.

Granted. You get freedom, but after many happy years, you get extremely greedy. You believe freedom means you are free to steal from other people. For about a year, you do so, and murder anyone who gets in your way, including your many rivals and partners in crime. Eventually, the police catch you, and you find you were not free to steal and murder. For your heinous crimes, you are immediately sentenced to the death penalty and incinerated.I wish that I had a Phazon Suit from Metroid Prime.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Granted. Everything ceases to exist, including you, fulfilling the concept of absolute nothing.I wish for the PED suit from Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Note, this allows you to control Phazon corruption, unless you go overboard like Rundas, Gandrayda, and Ghor.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Granted, except two wires short circuit and it explodes, paralyzing your entire body, dooming you to either life on IVs, or death by starvation.I wish for the Mark VII from the Avengers movie.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Granted, you now have a plexiglass tank full of mammoths. However, it is much to heavy to move and is sealed shut, so there's not much you can really do with it...Ninja'd.Granted, you aren't chosen to be the Toa of Light, so it's basically just a hunk of metal that's only good for lighting enclosed spaces and scaring of shadow beings. I wish I had a tame pet shark.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

Granted. However, the laws of nature state that tame and pet cannot describe a shark, so you get om-nom-nommed.I wish that I had Mazeka's swamp strider. (I'm getting lots of Bionicle ideas.)

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!