The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted You remember what you were going to wish for in your final moments of lifeI wish that i had a water cooler full of never ending Dr.Pepper

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

granted but you and the aliens are transported to a pocket universe where the aliens rule.I wish for pluto to go back to a planet and not a dwarf planet

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

granted you are sent to a science lab to see how they could replicate your abilityI wish i could create gold in my hand

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Granted. But they also act more like birds now. Which means they crash into windows. Ouch.I wish that I have a Ferarri that had free insurance and gas and I or anyone else never crashes, dings, dents or scratches it, as well as being able to drive it whenever and wherever I want..

Congratulations, you now wish to be as awesome as yourself. You are Chuck Norris. Nothing changes.I wish I could fling myself across a room at the speed of light.

I... I'm Chuck Norris??Why do I not have that awesome beard though??Anyway....Granted. You have the car from the "keep the car moving game".Have fun.I wish I had that awesome beard.