The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

That something you are better at turns out to be typing. And so you type, faster and faster than ever before! Why, you type so quickly that nobody can keep up with you! Your hands dart like lightning and you are revered so much that you are given a Nobel prize for some reason! You take up programming and keep click clack clackity clacking away on the keyboard. Unfortunately, you don't think too far into the content of your posts and you are shortly banned forever from BZP due to spam.I wish I could travel to other dimensions.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted. You are quickly over-thrown as you did not corrupt the correct wish. You are now locked forever in a prison. You curse the member who ninja'd you and vow revenge. Unfortunately, your attention span does not last and you decide to bust out of the prison. You cannot and end up in history as that one dude who nobody remembers. D=CURSE YOU, NINJA! Why did I make you so fast at typing? XD Anyway, you no longer ninja'd Minun4 but I take my revenge on you for ninja-ing my post. My revenge is brutal. XDI wish I wish I was a fish (this was bound to happen sooner or later. XD).

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Wind

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing