The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but

I wish that Bnaugburagujergjrajgrgtrhgsaigruyhrajgsurkgruhajgekj4rqughjgtj4kjkaqgkerkjgkjjrkgkjrakjgrkjgerkjgahjrkghkjarkjgrjkakjrggkjrkjahkjrhgkjrgkjahkurhgkjabkjrgukjbruakjburkjbrkjabgkjrakbgakjrbgrvakjrbgarbgyjabrgyvhjbrglahporhgioghgiagbaipogbapoganogigjvihnuvhiuh5v8y89uhriashtrhtbvrgvhbiyhaegiubyasiuyliaehiulhywjhyvwuhbiuvhylsuinlwihbiulyvhwiuy1vhq9ohgpvyuqvubhykaaavuh6iuhebrgbvrhiuebivhg

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Granted, but it's just a shelter that holds a bomb. One that just blew up. Bye bye shelter.

I wish Galidor 2015 was a thing.

P.S. Is this topic messing up for anybody else? The whole thread is panned like three inches to the left.

I think it's because of Dallior's post just being a string of random letters that stretches the topic. It should go back to normal once we reach the next page of the thread.

Edited by Hordaki

Granted, but Family Guy's Peter Griffin comes along as well and ruins the entire outing.

I wish for snow. Lots and lots of snow, so much snow that is covers the windows and doors and traps the neighborhood in their houses and makes the streets unusable.

IetTsFQ.png

Granted. Now you may be expecting me to say "it latches on to your face and controls your mind," but no. In fact, your Skull Spider loves you very much. He's a great pet, and you keep him around for years, forever bonding. One day, however, he contracts Skull Rabies, and you have to pull an Ol' Yeller.

I wish for extremely good hearing.

• Upvote 1

IetTsFQ.png