The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. You find yourself stuck deep in a pit full of sentient chewed bubble gum. It has wrapped itself around you, and is now going to devour you.

I wish I could jump a thousand miles in one bound... oh, wait, I already can. I'm an all powerful frog. So instead, I wish for bread. ALL THE BREAD!!

Granted, but it's Muffingutt's hat. Although he is but a sentient muffin, and can't really move, he is perfectly capable of ordering his forces to assault you for having his hat. Which they do. You die. And then Muffingutt is eaten by Petewa.

I wish I had the funds and rights to make a movie out of this story.

The bagel turns out to have been a devoted follower of Muffingut, and as such has a great big vendetta towards you for eating his master. He proceeds to taking over the world, then turning all the world's breads and pastries against you. 

I wish I could make a sequel to the first movie with this story line.

Granted. It's a marvelous film yet you forget to advertise, so it doesn't sell, until the first person watches it, and recommends it to everyone else, then your next film is the most anticipated media of the millennia, sadly, it will also be compared to this film, which set the bar so high you can't possibly reach it again,

I wish for a canon Petewa,

Granted, but this connection makes it hard to write anything more to the G2 story. As such, it is cancelled, and Hero Factory G2 is launched with a more sophisticated story, as well as a new building system in its second wave, with the new story allowing it to last for 14 years.

I wish for a great big book 'o -mancy.

Granted. By coincidence,  a truck full of money crashes into the church, killing the few people that were there, all except for Petewa. Petewa takes the money and becomes rich as all heck. He then uses this new-found wealth to have you killed.

I wish for a meteorite to crash into the pacific ocean.

Granted, but you can only make a tank spiral out of control as you wonder why are there only four pedals when there are six directions?

I wish I was in England.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Granted but you die of a heart attack from eating it.

I wish this is just like when Vakama betrayed Roodaka in Web of Shadows.

Hah, corrupt wishing to be betrayed!

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351