CaT in Rogue

The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

granted your not constipated but you now have violent diarrheaI wish that i was 5 foot 11

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

granted it has a good taste but due to the tast the water is now poisonous.I wish I had several tucan birds

Edited by Chi Keeper Cho Voxumo-Chan

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

granted, but they were love notes your parents wrote to each other.i wish people weren't so lowly as to create or play a game designed on belitting the dreams and desires of others

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

granted the world becomes chocolate and we eventually eat the whole worldI wish i could use jedi mind tricks

Edited by Chi Keeper Cho Voxumo-Chan

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

Granted, it was put in a refrigerator and no longer works.I wish cats ruled the world!

Doctor.jpg

It's the city of New New York! Strictly speaking, it's the fifteenth New York since the original, so that makes it New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New New York

~The Doctor~

Granted. The world is ruled by ancient Egypt and the cats all force humans to build pyramids under the stars because their alien friends are too busy.I wish I had a Lynx. =3

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted, but instead of Greg Farshtey you get a different, creepy Greg person who spend his time throwing pies at a brick wall...I wish for a gallon of lard.

Edited by Serpent of Fire

I was there when Bionicle started in 2001. The next ten years were a great run. Sadly, all things must come to an end. But I will stop by and check in from time to time.

Granted. Your speed has been greatly increased. However, in your fleet footed endeavors, soon you find that your increased velocity results in numerous collisions with walls built sturdy and strong.Verily, I wish that henceforth my vocabulary be greatly bolstered.

Granted. However, you are now set upon forthwith from every side, and soon lose your new domain. Alas, it seems that in your haste to conquer France, you neglected to provide adequate means for it's defense, and are thus stricken from the record books.My wish consists of success in valiant endeavors of mine relating to the conquering of the moon.

granted but you did not specify that it would be the same so fish rule earth now.I wish that vultures would circle all my enemies

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

Vultures now not only circle your enemies, but everyone everywhere, including you.I wish that I could get some sleep for once.

Edited by Snelly

My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

Granted, however, all they do is circle, while your enemies, while slightly put off by this show, resume their designs, adverse to your own.EDIT: Ninja'd.Granted. Unfortunately, you die in said sleep.I wish people could understand grand and verbose speech better.

Edited by King Joe

Granted, but the new information is so boring nobody uses it anymore.I wish that the world was in a chaotic war!

Doctor.jpg

It's the city of New New York! Strictly speaking, it's the fifteenth New York since the original, so that makes it New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New New York

~The Doctor~

granted the chaotic war's prisoner of war camp is located in your back yardI wish that all snow would be purple

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

Granted. Everything but snow is now purple.I wish that purple things did not exist.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Congratulations, you get the speed, strength and power of a Turaga instead! Now you can be the stereotypical old, wise Turaga that dies early on in the story!I wish I had some sort of psionic powers.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

But then Gurren Lagann sues for intellectual property copyright violation.I wish I had a wish I had a portal gun.

Edited by Psychoshy

iloveyousignlanguagemeulin.png

You get in shape, but that shape is a triangle and you're stuck as a triangle forever.I wish people could learn by osmosis.

iloveyousignlanguagemeulin.png