The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

You're rubbish at carving because you lack the upper-body strength and mechanical arms that Po-Matoran carvers have. You're ostracised and jeered at and then taken away by the Zadakh due to you not being conducive to the work environment.

I wish I had the power to instantaneously generate squirrels out of nowhere - and anywhere I want them to appear.

wake_up_sheeple.png

Granted. The skull villains become good guys - and bionicle G2 suddenly has a lack of villains. The plot falls apart as the protagonists can do nothing except stay at home and twiddle their Toa-sized thumbs. Or in the skull spiders' cases, their eight legs.

I wish my senpai would notice me in a non-awkward situation.

Edited by The Editor

wake_up_sheeple.png

Granted, but the album becomes extremely rare since so many people bought the album and prices are jacked up to $1000.

I wish the story focused on the normal lifestlye of the matoran on Metru Nui. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Wait, did you edit that in GIMP or Photoshop? 

Granted, but that means the Jaller & Gukko set is replaced by Vohon and a brick built stall. It gets even better/worse from there, he travels to Karzahni, loses his Kakama and instead of getting a mask of fate, he gets a mask of... Hypnotism. With googly spiral eyes and a pendulum serving as a wispy beard. Vohon becomes overpowered since he mind controls the Piraka into giving the mask of life to them and they return home to Metru Nui, revive Mata Nui and the story ends in 2007.

Now, I wish for an Amaya set. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

granted,but it gets lost in translation sometime in packaging and you get a bootleg lego toy in a thin plastic bag called A Maya Set.all the pieces are yellow,and all the pieces are slightly bigger or smaller than each other.

i wish george lucas was given a real lightsaber and given m.night.shamalan and michael bay tied up in front of him.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.