The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

GRAH! I answered the chocolate one. :/Granted, but one of your employees chops off a finger, and it gets mixed in with the pepperoni and sauce, and you get sued by dozens of people.I wish Star Wars Republic Commando 2 would come out.

Edited by Zarohum

granted your ipod works but the only song on there is the barney theme songI wish that aliens with lasers on their head would invade washington dc

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted; now no animals are able to care for themselves. The world's population of everything that isn't raised on a farm or in captivity slowly begins to go extinct. You are a terrible person.I wish Bronies would finally lose interest in My Little Pony.

Edited by Akamai921

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Granted. You are bombarded with thousands of pizzas. Your home is known as the great Mt. Pizazz. Unfortunately the pizzas are not consumed before they go bad. Your entire neighborhood needs to relocate for sanitation reasons. Your new home has a horrible view and you are known as that one kid who moved an entire neighborhood to a place with a horrible view and so you are disliked far and wide. I wish I could go back to sleep.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted; Sleep will take you back and accepts your apology, but your relationship can never be the same. Some wounds cannot be mended, and in time, you find she has lost all faith in you, creating a wholly depressing relationship. Oh, and for reasons unknown, you find you cannot sleep at night.I wish for pumpkin pancakes with chocolate chips.EDIT: WOAH, double-ninja'd.@King Joe- Granted; it's now the only thing you see in life at all times. Even worse, it's the same ten second clip stuck on repeat.

:hau: :a::k::a::m::a::i::9::2::1: :infected:

Edited by Akamai921

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Granted. The machine who grants all of these wishes notices the paradox and says "Does not compute... Does not compute! D=" and explodes. Nobody's wish is ever granted or corrupted again and this game comes to a close. You are entirely to blame and wind up exiled on a distant chunk of cheese in space.I wish you understood my previous wish. XD

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Wind

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing