The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted you are hated by the rest of the universe and quarantined to zakaz ninjaedgranted you are overwhelmed by the pure awesomeness of your powers and die of amazement.I wish that i was a member of the dark hunters

Edited by Chi Keeper Cho Voxumo-Chan

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted. But you get carried away, and start your house on fire with your lightning licks.I wish I could jump high enough to dunk a basketball.

Edited by Superbionicle

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

Granted; you now have an amazing ability for your hands to turn into guns. Quite a shame you chose to only be able to shoot lightning, though; so many cool things could have been done with those gun-hands of yours. But shooting lightning? Sure, very accurate and fast, but not particularly effective.I wish for an eternally-replenishing glass of always-cold, always-carbonated Orange Fanta.EDIT: WHY DO I ALWAYS GET DOUBLE-NINJA'D.Fine. @ Radioactive Moo- Granted, but you always forget to upload them before some tragedy befalls them, rendering them broken beyond repair.

:hau: :a: :k: :a: :m: :a: :i: :9: :2: :1: :infected:

Edited by Akamai921

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Granted, but unfortunately, my vengeful ghost who was killed in a potato-related accident will not stand for this and haunts you during every waking moment. Losing your ability to sleep has cost you your freedom from a vengeful ghost as sleep is the only escape from the haunting.I wish I wasn't so vengeful. O.o

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted, however the sword's only functioning purpose seems to be that of opening cans. You try to swing it against that hobgoblin over there, but sadly, the sword does not cooperate. Reaching for the owner's manual, you see in the fine print "for opening cans ONLY"The hobgoblin enslaves you and you are forced to dance the dancey dance of doom for all time.I wish I knew how to dance other than the caramelldansen.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

granted you stop procrastinating but you end up doing to much at one time that your work overwhelms youI wish i had the abilities of the grim reaper

Edited by Shadow Reaper

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.