The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted, but i have no idea wut that is i wish i had a dictionary so i could understand what he said.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

granted, but the shark's stole them i wish that there was a bionicle mask that hat a fedora welded to it indiana jones Mocs FTW

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

You become a very talented singer.One day I kidnap you and take you to a Mistirius place where I force you to sing with me...Common all! Sing along!

My Little Pony

My little Pony

Aaaahhhaaaahh

My Little pony

I Used to wonder what friedship could be

Untill you all came and shared its magic with me

Big adventures

Tons of Fun!

A beutifull Heart

Faithfull and Strong

Sharing Kindness

Its an Easy feat

And Magic makes it all Complete!

My Little Pony

Do you know your all my very best Frrrriiiiieeeends! *Head Shot* (Get it? lol)

I wish Kongu could fly.

Edited by Toa Doublebee

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

(*Mysterious) Just please, dont ever talk to me about the Ponies... my website was almost destroyed by them... *has horrible flashback, screaming and such* Oh, and Granted. But as it is a running gag with the Story Team, they take the power from Lewa I wish I never had to hear anything to do with My little pony ever

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

granted, but then we all start again

HAHAHAHAHA! MLP FAILS!

that was not me *goes to an anti-MLP forum website and continues protesting* i wish there was an anti-MLP forum website Edited by bulik

granted, but i have no idea wut that is so the world explodes. i wish you guys would go to the this website and vote to bring back bionicle

you are, and the titanic falls on you, but you survive untill your warranty expires i wish i had an exdended warranty