The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted; you stumble across an invention that turns you into a human calculator, which leads to adventures all around the world, your skills allowing you to come across untold wealth and leading to the girl of your dreams! But in the end everyone becomes jealous of your mathematical abilities and hates you.I wish everyone didn't hate me.

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Granted. I explode with glee as I read a new comic installment of "Pride's Melancholy: the Musical." While you are wondering how a comic could be a musical, I am busy making cookies. COOKIES THAT YOU SHALL NOT HAVE! XPI wish I had more chocolate chips for these cookies...

What's "Pride's Melancholy"? Someone please explain? Can't find it on Google.On-Topic: Granted, but now they literally take forever to come out.I wish people would quit lumping bad anime dubs with the good.

Granted. However, they completely forget the good exist.I wish people could talk about cake, lemons and potatoes without getting hated on for Portal jokes they didn't even really make.

- :burnmad:

edit: Pride, I think it has something to do with you, your name being Pride.

Unless you're joking.

Bah, just forget it.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Granted. I explode with glee as I read a new comic installment of "Pride's Melancholy: the Musical." While you are wondering how a comic could be a musical, I am busy making cookies. COOKIES THAT YOU SHALL NOT HAVE! XPI wish I had more chocolate chips for these cookies...

What's "Pride's Melancholy"? Someone please explain? Can't find it on Google.
Burnmad was correct; I just made up the title. I used your username and I imagine the comic to be about all of your misery and sorrow in a tale with up-beat and catchy tunes.Granted. All of the library is filled with really bad, depressing gothic tales that are poorly derivative of Edgar Allen Poe. Also, the other areas of BZP are having a similar effect (depressing and terrible sketches, gloomy and poorly conducted music not to mention S&T. You don't even want to visit S&T).I wish the Library got more love. Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted. The socks are still attached to the sheep. The sheep start eating your furniture amongst other items in your home. You try to cut the wool short so the socks are free of the sheep, but it does no good as the wool is indestructable. You got some quality socks there. The sheep follow you around and others call you "Little Bow Peep" for the rest of your life as you cannot remove the socks ever (you've got some quality socks there). I wish I knew how to fence.

granted you killed me there was no sewer here in tok alaskai wish there were was some thing to do in tok alaska

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted. You see a moose. The moose befriends you and you mount it as a steed. Away you ride into the natural landscapes, but due to your internal conflicts that were poorly written as an afterthought of the corrupter, you cannot fully appreciate them. The moose in turn grows rocket jetpacks and launches you into the air. You fly all across Alaska with a birds eye candy view. You finally cheer up and appreciate the moose in all of its glory. Of course, that was the best day of your life so every day after in Alaska is totally boring and depressing and you are never happy or excited about anything ever again as the events in your day-to-day life cannot compare to the moose.I wish I could go sky diving. ^^

Granted. However, it's so fast that it gains sentience. Don't ask me how. Now your internet connection has read the entire internet and has built itself a body and is now proceeding to take over the world. Have fun trying to reign that sucker in.I wish I could rule the entire world for a year, long enough for me to fix the problems with every government ever. After said length of time, I would step down from my position.

Granted, too bad you suffer a case of brain explosion from the paradoxes.I wish I could have a PC gaming rig.

Edited by Sweetroll Thief Alex Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong