The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but sadly fluffy shirts get caught in machinery rather easily and you get caught in said machinery.I wish I had the thirteenth book of the Wheel of Time series.

Edited by Sweetroll Thief Alex Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Granted. However, one day while flying the spaceship, the core begins to shake. The reactors are at critical levels. What happens next is completely predictable: pandas wearing cowboy hats burst out of the wall panels and start viciously throwing watermelons at your crew.The horror of it all.I wish I had better upper body strength.

IYAAYAS Coin 1

granted it is so clean and sharp that you are blinded by it's cleaness and you get a cut just by looking at itI wish that all the makuta were under my control

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted. You display your beautiful works, but everyone ignores them because ponified versions of characters are the only things that matter nowadays. You attempt to do a pony, but because of your increased attention to detail, you can no longer bring yourself to draw such a simple design. Your work goes unnoticed and even after you die your artwork is still forgotten in the shadows. D=I wish I could make a comic for the new comic contest. ^^

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted. Unfortunately, Earth has run out of trees. No more paper! DXOh, and no more oxygen, but THE PAPEEER.I wish I had a pet fish.

- :burnmad:

Edit: ARRGH NINJA'D

Granted. Sadly, it gets last place.

I still wish I had a pet fish.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Granted. (Agh, I don't even know how I could make this any worse [and yet that would be completely awesome]) Canada now blames you for getting beat up by Cuba and hates you forever (which really isn't so bad considering he's so polite). He's able to convince the rest of the countries what a mean and terrible person you are and they all decide to send you away… to the moon. Or some obscure planet. Or to some scary Twilight convention O.O-Ninja'dGranted. You're conned into buying a cheap Hotwheels car for $1500.Then you lose it at the playground. ('Cause playgrounds are cool, right?)I wish I was terribly sick. Also, why not the whole world too? And maybe, if we died, could we possibly die slowly and painfully?

Edited by Ezorov

bannnnner.png