The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but due to a series of unfortunate events, you end up yet again again in a carnival side-show. You are the bearded lady, however one day your beard is cut off by a deranged lumber jack. You are kicked out of the carnival and end up homeless. In your next life, you'll be the balloon animal clown, and trust me, it doesn't get any better. D=I wish I had a baloon animal that would never pop or deflate.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted. But you let go of it, and it flies up to the sky, higher and higher and higher...I wish I would not end up as a carnival sideshowNinja'dGranted, but they can't do anything for your, since the knife was poisoned.I wish I would reincarnate as an elf lord.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted, but because they are short-handed, I show up instead with my ninja ways. I mean, ninjas are close to paramedics, right? Let's see... ninja stars fix everything! All done with your treatment! 8DI wish I actually knew what I was doing. XDAaand, ninja'd. Granted, the elves start a carnival (when will it end?!). You run away as your past experiences have driven you mad. You are never seen again, but some believe you to be the hobo down the street with the crazy cackling laugh.I wish the ninjas would stop. XP

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Granted. You are picked out of the stands to become the ringleader and drive the carnival into the ground.I wish I had the antidote. (this ninjaing is horrible guys ._.)

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Granted, but for some unkown reasons it get cancelled. The next day you read in the newspaper that the main attraction blew up the whole place. Don't ask me how. And no, you won't get your money back.I wish I was in a universe where there is no such thing as a carnivalGranted, but the dose is not the right one. Sorry, you die.I wish I was in a universe where there is no such thing as a carnival

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted. It was cooked by your loving grandmother, who accidentally fell into the oven after she made the pie. The fact that the pie came from the thing that killed your grandmother drives you mad, and you throw the pie at the oven in a fit of rage.I wish for a Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake. From Burger King.

granted the shoe is too small and turns out to be evil and tries to kill you what do you do next,I wish i could control the shoe of evil

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted. However, he is still alive, and can speak. You want to eat him for what he did to you, but your conscious overrides your thoughts and constatnly tells you that you know better whenever you try.[insert confliction here]I wish people would view my comics.

Edited by Toa 95

Granted. However, after being established as such, you are challenged by the universe's greatest fighter, and are mortally wounded.I wish I had the ability to destroy anything I want to with my mind. However, I cannot destroy the entire galaxy, universe, etc., or myself.

Edited by Toa 95

Granted. Now you're an evil villain so we have to create an entire cast of heroes to save the world by overcoming obstacles and- you know how much effort that takes?! You know what? Whatever... The heroes defeat you and you live in tortured exile the rest of your life. XPI wish building a cast of heroes could be simpler.