The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but the telescope leaves a black ring around your eye, a la an old cartoon.

I could just end my suffering. But it would be too cowardly. They'll just come and laugh on my grave. I've got to survive. To see their undoing and to win this chess game with heaven.

Your elbows are now hipsters and are persecuted past the end of time for their hipsterocity.I wish I had made a wish.

I could just end my suffering. But it would be too cowardly. They'll just come and laugh on my grave. I've got to survive. To see their undoing and to win this chess game with heaven.

It does. However, the backlash against the end, and Pokemon's successor (Monster Factory) cause Nintendo to asplode. Pesky ninjas. :P It doesn't. However, the excessive amount of nostalgia drives the world insane.I wish people realized that apathy is death.

Edited by MakutaKlak

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

Quite true. I'm a fan of almost all the new pokemon designs. Except those ice cream ones. Hate them. However, looks like you've got the wrong topic. Fooled me for a minute too. :PI wish I had a four digit IQ

Edited by Elephant in the Room

Formerly known as Skrilax - just, so ya know.

sigx1-1.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

Go Sens Go!

Granted, but only because the Martians have massacred most of us and enslaved the rest.I wish the Martians had never come to Earth.

Granted; you are now Hitler's second mother.I wish I could time-travel to a single moment in time, to where I would be able to punch Hitler as hard as physically possible in his face, then time travel back to the time I was originally at. All this would be done with no negative repercussion.

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Granted, but you can't handle it. Your house is full of ALL THE THINGS, your mind is full of ALL THE THINGS, your dreams are about aLL THE THINGS. This is more than you can take. You slowly go insane. So, in other words, you lose ALL THE SANITY.I wish everything was easier.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted. Life becomes too boring, however and you realize there is no reason for your existence because there's no longer anything to work for (as everything in the world is now easy). The world is perfect, and therefore it is obsolete. I wish I had a taco... that spoke French...

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing