The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted but the male and female gender roles are switched and many find it difficult to cope and adjust too causing many cases of suicide/assisted murderI wish that i could know the answer to why the history books are written by the winners even now when we know that much can be learned from the losing sides,

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted, but you forget how.I wish for a Nui Rama swarm that cannot destroy anything, cannot explode, and cannot die in any way. Also, they must obey my every command.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Granted, but the sets are terrible.I wish for a Nui-Rama swarm with all the qualities stated above, and they cannot kill me.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Granted, but it's shot while you're in it. Worse, a country mistakes it for another country's, and World War 3 begins, and...Yep. I wish MLP would return to its popularity from before the new show started. (It was once a small thumbtack poking me every now and then, when a commercial aired. Now it threatens to defile EVERY LAST SITE IN EXISTENCE.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Granted, but since oyu get exactly what you wished for, a corruption making your wish pointless, which is the POINT of this topic, you create a paradoxon that destroys both TIME and SPACE. Now everyone is doomed to float around in between MAYBE and ALWAYS and NEVER forever. Yay for your wish.Ninja'd D=Granted, but you cause plane crashes and interrupt the satellite networks. When the government finds out, you're in trouble... and don't think they'll ever stop experimenting with you. ^^I wish I were a math genius

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)